Honored Contributor

The Laurie Felt Brand is Ending

Laurie Feltheimer posted on her social media accounts today that she is closing down her Laurie Felt brand to spend more time with her family.

Not just on QVC, but her company via her proprietary website, Laurie Felt Los Angeles, will close as well.  

1C6ACDA1-9DBD-45E9-9064-ED0C01D09CD5.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Laurie Felt Brand is Ending

NOOOOOO! I mean, it seems like she's retiring to spend more time with her family. That's cool, but I'm going to miss her brand. They are the only, and I mean only jeans that fit me. This is disappointing. 

Honored Contributor

I just received the email about her closing up shop.  I love her jeans especially her daisy denim.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this and I will miss Laurie. I liked her styles a lot.

Honored Contributor

This hit me hard too @Effie54 .  It really is the only brand I've found in recent years where I had absolutely no fit issues, and the denim she used was superb.  

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this as I also love her jeans.  They fit well, are comfortable and so soft and silky.  I'm wearing a pair right now. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised to read this,especially with the often used phrase "to spend more time with family.   I've been buying from Laurie since she was on HSN with her Hot in Hollywood and have bought her jeans and tops here on QVC.

I wish her well in the future.

Respected Contributor

I feel bad that the brand is ending.  Her jeans are perfect for me.  I wish Laurie well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This hit me hard too @Effie54 .  It really is the only brand I've found in recent years where I had absolutely no fit issues, and the denim she used was superb.  

OMG, right??! The silky denim is amazing! The website is pretty much sold out. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm not surprised after Shawn would make comments about Laurie becoming "boutique" and that she was stocking up everytime new jeans came out.  Her web site had no stock and everything was clearance.  I am happy for Laurie, but sad that I won't have a go-to supplier of jeans.  I am now stocking up on what's left.