Honored Contributor

Re: The Laurie Felt Brand is Ending

I love Laurie's personality, demeanor, and voice.

Wishing her well.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Her voice always reminds me of model Cheryl Tiegs.  

Very well-spoken vendor.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Anybody else watching that day that Laurie & Jayne Brown was doing a show and Jayne used the term

'ditsy' in reference to a print and Laurie didn't understand that terminology and thought she was CALLING HER DITSY.

Laurie didn't get upset, but, said she didn't think she was that bad. Otherwise, wasn't being like Jane.

Jayne Brown said "that's just a term we use to describe a pattern or floral print" and looked at her.

Laurie seemed to accept it, but, you could tell she thought she was being dissed.   Tense moment.

I figured Laurie was too sophisticated and wasn't used

to current language slang.

Valued Contributor

I just bought her pull on jeans for the first time this February!  Seem to be between sizes & these fit great. Was planning on trying more of her line. Too bad!

Respected Contributor

New clearance just dropped on Zulily. 

About 100 items now, jeans, tops, jackets, sweaters....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

We'll probably never know the real reason for her quitting her business, but the "spending more time with family" is definitely a cop-out. 

not necessarily......

she or her husband could have aging parents that need to be taken care of.

there could be health issues.

i know she has four children, but i have no idea what ages they are?

grandchildren?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

dont forget, she has her own website also where you can buy her items.

lauriefelt.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I am so so sorry to hear that Laura Felt brand is ending.  She is the most pleasant guest and her jeans are always so perfect and the designs very fashionablel. Laura's jeans are the only ones I order on QVC.  No one makes jeans of such quality with that special flavor and interest as she does. In addition her jeans run true to size which is not the case of other vendors especially for customers who, like me, wear XXS.  Her jeans fit me perfectly, always. I will miss her a lot.

Thanks Laura and good luck to you !

Honored Contributor

Not only is her clothing line very nice, but Laurie is  excellent in presenting her line.  This morning she & Pat were presenting the butterfly top and she said when she is buying something she likes to know the length of it and she showed it in detail.  I have noticed most of the hosts do not go into detail about what they are presenting especially important info.  

Contributor

SAY IT AINT SO!!!!  She has the only brand of jeans that actually fit me to a t. Especially the petite sizing.

Laurie good luck to you but please come back some day with you best selling jeans ever!!!

Ladies hold onto your LF jeans!! My closet ONLY has her jeans in it.

Truly the best.

QVC you lost a gem!