Respected Contributor

Re: The Laurie Felt Brand is Ending

One of the most pleasant, gracious, understated personalities on QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Laurie Feltheimer Is married to Jon Feltheimer, the CEO of Lionsgate Entertainment. She is a very wealthy woman and she probably does not need the money she makes from selling her jeans. According to some online sources,  she changed her name to Felt in 2016. She's 58 and the couple have four children. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She and Candace & Barefoot Dreams are the best brands on QVC.  I'll miss her.  I buy from her a lot.  If Candace goes, I'll no longer even look at QVC.  I've also purchased from her website. Her jeans are fantastic. QVC found a gem when they signed her on....Not just her jeans.  I love her tops. Especially her sweater tees.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

She and Candace & Barefoot Dreams are the best brands on QVC.  I'll miss her.  I buy from her a lot.  If Candace goes, I'll no longer even look at QVC.  I've also purchased from her website. Her jeans are fantastic. QVC found a gem when they signed her on....Not just her jeans.  I love her tops. Especially her sweater tees.

@songbird I totally agree with everything you said. 

Honored Contributor

Should be some good discounts.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry to see her go! I love her jeans and her style. I just received a pair of her Skimmers today. I love them. I placed another order for the wide leg ankle jeans today. I love those too. I am really going to miss her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are 69 different Laurie Felt items on Zulily today.

Honored Contributor

Glad I got that pricey white jacket with the embroidery on the back when I did.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky @Caaareful Shopper @SharkE + all

Wow.

More power to her..

(FYI her husband isn't just a wealthy producer, but a fabulous musician who plays many instruments.)

Just ordered my two fav denim jeans: the dark joggers and the light straight. Fabulous denim. Many sizes already gone . . .

Respected Contributor

Grateful that I just recently received the fabulous embroidered daisy denim jacket! Sigh.