Honored Contributor

Re: The LAMO TSV trouble????

Sounds like they're trying to not say something. Strange.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to think this is more than just a packaging problem. Are they made in China?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

On 11/4/2014 DrKelli said:

I ordered a pair and did not receive an email. However, when I checked the tracking status, it stated that it was being returned to sender. NOW, it says that it has arrived at the UPS terminal that delivers to my home. So I may get them tomorrow and I may not.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I received the e-mail on Monday; they're supposed to tell me a revised ship date in about a week. I just checked the Order Status for my boots and it indicates they're on Advanced Order (no projected ship date, though). They were in stock when I placed my order, so I'm curious about what happened here. I'm also glad QVC caught this before sending me an irregular pair of boots. Luckily, I didn't order them as a gift.

Occasional Contributor

Any new updates? Starting to wonder if I need to reshop for those two granddaughters gifts.

Respected Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Michigan Ranger said:

Any new updates? Starting to wonder if I need to reshop for those two granddaughters gifts.

I cancelled my order the other day. There was no indication of when they expected to ship them and I really didn't need them - just an impulse purchase. I hope you get yours in time to give them to your granddaughters.

Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 insomniac said:

I really think it's ironic that the Lamo boots are turning out to be lame after all.

LOL really
Super Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Michigan Ranger said:

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

it looks like some of them have shipped, but I saw another post that someone had talked to cs and was told after Dec 15!! I've only recevied the initial "packaging problem" email the whole thing is very frustrating.

I ended up ordered two pairs of bearpaws from amazon. They have real sheerling, and are in stock. They were more $50-$60 but I like the real shearling and they're in stock. I ordered one pair late Tuesday morning and they're on the ups truck for delivery today