Honored Contributor

The Knoxx AG's version of a baggy boyfriend jean

[ Edited ]

I like boyfriend jeans.  I have several of Frames, but I've never had one from AG.  They are pushing this style.  I think it's cute.  A boyfriend jean that is baggy instead of straight.  It's called the Knoxx.  They have two styles.  One "clean" and the other ripped.

Knoxx

This is the traditional boyfriend.  Le Garcon.  from Frame.  This one I have.

jeans front view 2

jeans detail view alt:hover

Honored Contributor

Re: The Knoxx AG's version of a baggy boyfriend jean

Knoxx....CleanHeart

Respected Contributor

Very cute. But AG is expensive and these look exactly like the JAG boyfriends I have, for probably half the price at around $65.00. JAG Alex Boyfriend. If I can post a pic I will. I never liked BF's on me until these JAGs...for my body, 5'2(ish), size 2/4, curvy hips, smaller waist, they fit but aren't overly sloppy, slouchy on top...more like a girlfriend jean. If I can post a pic I will...

Respected Contributor

F6E98B6A-3D24-4DE9-8684-40B7D70C76C6.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They look cuter styled with a nicer shoe, cute blazer, wedge sandal, pump..this pic isn't great from Amazon, but they are a cute BF jean. $78.00. I paid less back when I got them, and also at one point worked at a boutique where we sold them for less too. (plus my discount) Anyway....just an alternative.

But...all that said. AG's are a nice brand. I have one pair of AG jeans, (I can't get on my pinky since Covid 😩)...they were a Christmas gift...uber expensive...a very nice denim...but...still overpriced, to me. They were $200.00, I know because the friend gave me a gift certificate, then came shopping with me for these jeans she wanted me to get.

ps. I love the way the top pic is styled best. 💙 Very cute BF look.

Honored Contributor

@amyb  - I like the pic you posted.  I prefer jeans that are not high waisted.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@amyb  - I like the pic you posted.  I prefer jeans that are not high waisted.

Me too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

AG has all waist rises from low to medium to high.  I prefer mine high. They do list "curvy" ones, but most of the jeans are young women's bodies, slim without the wide hips. They fit your body very well. I can't tell you how the curvy one fit.  Only they do have plus sizes. Yes, they are very, very expensive.  That gorgeous jean jacket I've been lusting over is $225.00.  All of these premium jeans are very high.  When I first started buying them years ago (I was still in college) they were about $100.00. The high quality cotton is almost always pima or more commonly, supima.  Plus being made in the U.S. has really pushed the price up.  I still have all the jeans I've ever purchased.  They are very durable & have never lost their shape. Certain brands of them (Rag & Bone) have particularly high street value to resell.  I haven't purchased any jeans since 2019.  They have big sales around November.  But by then many of the sizes are gone. You can buy them online or through Norstrom. They normally have free shipping. Some older brands like 7 for all Mankind has gone overseas and are much cheaper.  Others Like True Religion have dwindled in sales and quality.  They used to have a little American flag sewen in to the waist. They used to have store in my mall, but they've shut down. But AG, Frame, Rag & Bone, McGuire etc are sitll very nice.

The Destin color. Bleached to a pale blue with darker indigo shade for "shadows"

Robyn Jacket

Robyn Jacket