Super Contributor

Re: The Joan Rivers Acorn Bee Just Flew In The Door!

My gardenia bee pin has shipped. I have the grape cluster pin on advance order on two easy payments.

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} That's great, Issiestorm! My Poinsettia bee arrived a few days ago and is so pretty for the holidays! I checked on my Gardenia bee order it has shipped too -- yay! I received a letter 2 days ago stating that my watermelon bee on waitlist is expected to ship in late Dec. and the A-D holiday bee has shipped on 11-25 also. Things are really buzzing around my mailbox lately. It looks like all the bees are coming in stock. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Happy Thanksgiving!

Super Contributor

It looks like you're getting a really nice little collection CrowHaven! I'm really excited about the gardenia pin, I've been wanting that one forever. Enjoy your beautiful bees, and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

I'm wearing the acorn and pinecone bee together almost every day. And even when it's out of season, the cherry blossom bee goes with many things (pink...) I'm waiting on the bow Christmas bee in red. I wear a lot of red, so I'm sure it will get use.

Super Contributor

I love acorns, wish I could have gotten the acorn bee. Oh well, one can't have everything. Enjoy your beautiful bees!

Esteemed Contributor

Got mine as well, beautiful. I am waiting for the red.white.blue patriotic bee. Wonder when it is coming.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/28/2014 Issiestorm said:

It looks like you're getting a really nice little collection CrowHaven! I'm really excited about the gardenia pin, I've been wanting that one forever. Enjoy your beautiful bees, and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks so much Issiestorm! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I hope everyone is receiving their beautiful bees (thank you Joan for these designs!) and enjoying the holiday season!

Campion -- I'm also getting a lot of wear out of the acorn and pinecone bees! The red bow holiday bee is on the way and I'm sure I will wear it a lot too (I also love red).

bonnielu -- I have the older patriotic bee , it is spectacular, and I'm sure you will really love the new one!

Respected Contributor

I just got the bow bee today. Nicely done--crystals all over the bee and the red enamel bow on the back. This was a nice collection.

Super Contributor

The little gardenia pin just flew into my mailbox! It's adorable!

Trusted Contributor

Mine says In Processing. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004