Honored Contributor

Re: The IM mocs that are the TSV

They just don't offer enough support for me. But then I have back problems.

Kathy, you gave a good account of the way I also believe people should think of these shoes.

I can't imagine anyone hiking in these shoes. But with those yellow ones, you'd be seen.

Valued Contributor

I have one pair of his moc's they are just fine. I prefer the Cole Hahn moc's mostly as they fit my feet really, really well, and I can buy them in person at Nordy's. I do like the yellow, so may pick up tsv. I have a foot problem, but too have many, many, many, etc. shoes and don't wear the same pair hardly in same week, and do pretty well in moc's here and there.

Regular Contributor

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but has anyone been successful in slipping an orthaheel insert into any of the IM mocs? The inserts in my orthaheel Sydney's slide in and out very easily and fit me perfect, but I like some of the IM colors. Just cannot teach on my feet all day without the orthotics. Thanks!!
Frequent Contributor

I got the TSV, the summer coral was way too yummy for me to pass up. I'm sorry you have foot problems, it must be annoying not to be able to wear shoes that you want to wear.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/12/2015 happy housewife said:

I see nothing on this shoe that would give any support to the arches. I'm sure they are comfortable - they are like going barefoot. Very bad for the feet to wear this kind of shoe for very long. I guess they would be ok if you have a custom insole to support your arches. Certain not a value for the money because they are unhealthy for your feet.

I was born with a club foot and have had surgeries on my left foot so I have a lifetime of education on what is and what is not a good supportive shoe and why we need to wear good, supportive shoes.

The good thing about QVC there's something for everyone. Not everyone cares to stick their feet in Clarks and not everyone has or will develop foot problems.

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 AnnaBella said: He said this morning with Pat, that his moccasin was like a supportive walking shoe......when he said that I was a bit surprised. I see nothing but a bit of foam in the inner lining. That does not make it a supportive walking Shoe!
What a joke! He's delusional.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have problems with my feet. These have become my go to comfy shoes. Understand they may not work with everyone but they do with me
Honored Contributor

I like the IM mocs, but i've bought/returned enough shoes to know to buy them in person.
Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 brii said:

My husband wears driving mocs all the time without socks. I've seen sock liners for men, but mine won't wear them. LOL

i never wear them with socks......even in the wintertime.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 winamac1 said:
On 1/12/2015 muttmom said:

I like driving moccasins with slim ankle pants but not with wider legs or skirts, so for me a ballet style flat is more versatile.

I bought a previous TSV and ordered true to size. Mine stretched a lot.

I don't wear mine enough, lol, as I have too many shoes. Mine have not stretched at all. I do think they run TTS though while most flats run 1/2 size short.

mine have not stretched at all either, but i rarely wear the same pair of shoes twice in a row. this will be my 7th pair of his moccasins......they have worked well for me and i have absolutely no foot problems at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein