Respected Contributor

Re: The Hilton sisters - looking good...

And they're different from the Kardashians (who are regularly trashed here) how ...?

Valued Contributor

????

Paris Hilton comes across as a complete and total idiot! There is nothing attractive about someone who is CONSTANTLY posing, smirking, giggling, and flipping her hair. I just can't take her the least bit seriously. 

Valued Contributor

THe coat looks ridiculous

Honored Contributor

I don't care much for either look. The first top is so tight you can see her ******. I don't care for the skirt or shoes either. The second outfit is more "accessible" for most of us. I don't like the yellow rope on the coat though. 

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

And they're different from the Kardashians (who are regularly trashed here) how ...?

Lol @jonbon - it's just another thinly disgusted topic meant to bash a celebrity. More to come soon I bet 😉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

How do they walk in those heels???  And on cobblestone??!!!!!

She's not walking, she's posing for the camera.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand all the interest and ooohing and aahhhing over two very shallow and self-absorbed young women who are only out to get more money and attention.

I clicked on this thread thinking perhaps they had done something worthwhile to help others not as fortunate as them.  

My mistake.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Doesn't Paris accessorize with the Pomeranian any more?

@ValuSkr    No now she's doing it with wrinkles and even took her coat off so we'd see them.

Um, no those are hardly wrinkles! That's the draping of the skirt. Lol!

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I don't understand all the interest and ooohing and aahhhing over two very shallow and self-absorbed young women who are only out to get more money and attention.

I clicked on this thread thinking perhaps they had done something worthwhile to help others not as fortunate as them.  

My mistake.

According to "Look To The Stars", the site that reports what the celebrities are giving from Michelle Obama to yes Nicky Hilton.  Nickey supports 11 charities from childhood diabetes to breast cancer to her mom's Cathey's Kids Foundation, Race to Erase MS and several others.  There is more to these women than being someone;s daughter, granddaughter and shopping. 

Just have to research instead of assuming they do nothing but spend money and eat bon bons.

https://www.looktothestars.org/

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Dear Lord, save me.  Years of bliss without them, and I'm hoping the Kardashians follow them into anonymity