Honored Contributor

Re: The Hilton sisters - looking good...

@Shanus wrote:

I don't get why Nikki's wrapped up in wool coat and boots and Paris is bare legged and open heels,thin tee, short skirt and lightweight duster worn open. Maybe 2 pics were taken separately and then photo shopped together. Just looks strange.

@Shanus When we go out I might wear a light jacket and my husband wraps up like the ice age is back.  He wears a coat to go to the mailbox.  I never do.  No matter how cold. 

Honored Contributor

How do they walk in those heels???  And on cobblestone??!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Paris looks like a Barbie doll, her sister looks like a real person.

Valued Contributor

Just saw Paris and Kathy on Watch whats happens...Andy Cohen.  I was not impressed with Mom or Daughter.

Paris hardly spoke, Mommie said she was shy. 

I was not impressed with either person.  They just happen to have money. 

Honored Contributor

I am really tired of the high tooth pick heels. 

Respected Contributor

Paris has had some work done: it looks good on her!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both women are beautiful. That body on Paris--she wears it well! But I am much more attracted to Nicky's clean scrubbed, girl-next-door look 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Nikki's outfit better than Paris. Nikki is stylish (love her boots), and Paris looks like she's showing off to gain attention.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw the ads where Paris Hilton had a reality show titled " Paris in Love " .  She's all abt the making money . Guess  she & her family can't get enough money  to pay for over lavish lifestyle. That goes for her Aunt Kyle . Seems they have Paris's Mother , Kathy Hilton  also chasing reality  star money  on Bravo .   I did not watch the reality series back in the day nor now. I do have to admit the photos that I have seen of Paris , she does have a beautiful wardrobe  and she's a real  " clothes horse." 

Clothes horse is slang for " a person whose chief interest and pleasure is dressing fashionably ." A clothes horse is an old fashion  frame on which to hang wet laundry for drying ".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paris is definitely the better looking sister of the two.   Paris would be perfect if it was not for her "lazy eye" which makes one eye look smaller than the other. You always notice that in  closeup pictures. From a distance not so much.