Honored Contributor

The Hilton sisters - looking good...

The Hilton sisters meet for lunch the other day.  Both are looking good.  The yellow rope accessory on Nikki's coat is interesting.  I've never seen that before on a coat.

Paris Hilton gets lunch with Nicky Hilton in New York City on January 25, 2022. - Credit: RCF / MEGA

Paris Hilton slipped on a leather miniskirt with pink and gray undertones, which featured allover ruching and side drawstrings. The skirt was layered with a matching gauzy coat and slim-fitting top, as well as nude fishnet tights. Hilton paired her look with a nude patent leather Christian Louboutin handbag, accented with spike studs, as well as diamond stud earrings and cat-eye sunglasses.

Paris Hilton gets lunch with Nicky Hilton in New York City on January 25, 2022. - Credit: RCF / MEGA

Honored Contributor

Re: The Hilton sisters - looking good...

Doesn't Paris accessorize with the Pomeranian any more?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like both the looks. I think Paris looks amazing! I also love the oversize coat Nikki is wearing. In the real world Paris would have to wear a bra. In the world they live it's normal. 

Honored Contributor

Such beautiful women, and baby number three coming for Nicky very soon.  I hope this one is a boy.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

ohhhhh....the good life looks amazing on them.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Such beautiful women, and baby number three coming for Nicky very soon.  I hope this one is a boy.

@beckyb1012 I hope so too!!!!!! The both look amazing!

Honored Contributor

They both look great!  I love Nikki's coat!!

Honored Contributor

I just visited her instagram site and her photos are so beautiful and a wide variety of family and her business, the  photos of her girls are sweet.  @NickyHilton  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't get why Nikki's wrapped up in wool coat and boots and Paris is bare legged and open heels,thin tee, short skirt and lightweight duster worn open. Maybe 2 pics were taken separately and then photo shopped together. Just looks strange.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

They both look great!  I love Nikki's coat!!

@Caaareful Shopper   Sometimes when I'm in all black or dark charcoal, coat included, I've put a red cord through the button holes (instead of buttoning the coat), but straight down on a single breasted coat...off to the side and on the pocket looks strange IMO.