Respected Contributor

The HUGE white shirt MARTHA STEWART is wearing.

IMO it looks terrible on her...and on the models too. I don't know who it would look good on.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The HUGE white shirt MARTHA STEWART is wearing.

And those embroidered jeans....placement is terrible!!  Just received 2 pairs of DG2 embroidered jeans last week---- amazing fit, and placement was perfect and slimming !!! 

Respected Contributor

Who considers her a fashionista? This is ridiculous! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like the front needs to be pulled down.  It borders on maternity wear.  I would open that V neck up, iron down the lapels and then half tuck the front.  Might help, might not?

She just said that one of the models is pregnant!  She said it looks good on pregnant women and not pregnant women alike. 

It's a pass for me.......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

That is one ugly shirt, I would order the denim tunic if it had long sleeved, hate 3/4 sleeves !!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I haven't watched Q in month's seen her commercial here on the front page. I thought I understand crafts, home&garden item's. But fashion and U? I'd never associate that with Martha Stewart.
Honored Contributor

Looks like a maternity top.  I don't want to look like I'm expecting ...instead I'm hoping for grandkids in the not too distant furture.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames wrote:

And those embroidered jeans....placement is terrible!!  Just received 2 pairs of DG2 embroidered jeans last week---- amazing fit, and placement was perfect and slimming !!! 

I agree.  I think the design would look better down on the shins not upper thighs.

Frequent Contributor

For the last few years, she appears to be stuck on wearing boxy shirts with mandarin collars. I don't look good in boxy, unfitted shirts, but for those who like them, more power to ya.