Esteemed Contributor

Re: The HUGE white shirt MARTHA STEWART is wearing.

Was I hearing things??  At the end of the show, I think she told Jane that she is bringing a skincare line to the Q.  Now come on.......nothing like slapping your name on something that someone else most likely created.  She wears alot of hats, but I doubt a dermatologist or scientist are on her resume LOL. 

She did say she was bringing food products, too.  Now that makes more sense.

She must laugh all the way to the bank..... 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@10000Nicknames

i had to come back and tell you, you are so right about DG jeans....mine came today, and all I can say is, OMG . These are making me love jeans again !😀

Respected Contributor

This is a most enjoyable thread to read! I love the OP's title, and so many of you are hilarious. Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

WHen I hear the name Martha STewart a lot of things come to mind.  Fashion icon is definitely not one of them.  BUt you know anything for a buck.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how much this MS top is but the Eileen Fisher it's inspired by is $198.00.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the shirt would be fine after it has been washed and the sizing removed.  It's poplin ... it will soften and hang better after it's washed.

I have a knit top in a similar style from LandsEnd.  It's drapey knit and looks great.

Honored Contributor

I love crisp, white, swing shirts but I like ones that are the same length all around.

Frequent Contributor

OMG...... I READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I AM STILL LAUGHING.......... I too, looked forward to some MS fashion....figuring she is a "well rounded business woman"....wanting to provide for her peers.......hahahahahah....the comments of that top are so right on!  I prefer DG2 jeans.....tried and true.......so I guess Martha should stick with what she REALLY KNOWS.......and now I'm not sure exactly what that is?  But I do love her cookbooks.

Regular Contributor

I've been seeing it all over the city lately. Everyone makes a version.