Super Contributor

Re: The HUGE white shirt MARTHA STEWART is wearing.

Those embroidered jeans are awful. Jane should not be wearing the. They excentuate Everything. She tendos to do this with leggings and dresses too. Not a good look.She thinks she's Thirty something.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

That is one ugly shirt, I would order the denim tunic if it had long sleeved, hate 3/4 sleeves !!!

Her denim shirt is a copy of an Eileen Fisher which can be seen at any store that sells EF.  I bought it a month or so ago.  Mine is very pretty.  Wore it Wednesday to a meeting of about 50 people and got at least 10 compliments.  I don't know if MSs will look like EFs but mine is really cute, tencel, resists wrinkling.

Contributor

No worse looking than those loooong, frilly, ruffled, layered, busy looking tops from Logo.

Valued Contributor

Wow, thanks QVC.  These last few months I've saved a lot of money and it looks like I'll be saving even more.  That white "blouse" is hideous.

Super Contributor

To Twiky.  You are soon right. Logo on Jane and Carolyn Awful

Trusted Contributor

Whats old is new again.  Back in my much younger years I believe this was called a trapeze style hem.  They have them on other shopping channels now.   We see similar here but in a much thinner flowing fabric .  Anything that adds the appearance of weight to my hips and thighs is a no for me.   I would try that fabric in a regular shirt style to wear under pullovers this winter and cardigans also.   I like cotton but 100% takes to much care and most are not preshrunk.  My iron is on vacation.

Trusted Contributor

When I flipped on the Q the TV was all white.  I thought there was something worng with my cable!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

IMO it looks terrible on her...and on the models too. I don't know who it would look good on.

@ellaphant  It reminds me of a maternity smock of yesteryear.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9

Im so glad to hear you love your DG jeans, Can't wait to get mine (:

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The white shirt is very clownish!  All she needs is the puffy pants!