Honored Contributor

The GILI Obi Belt has hit As-Is

For anyone that is interested, it is $36.00. 

Respected Contributor

Re: The GILI Obi Belt has hit As-Is

@Lipstickdiva I cannot find the "As Is" section.  Is it on the homepage?  TIA

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Lipstickdiva I cannot find the "As Is" section.  Is it on the homepage?  TIA

Just go to search and type as is in there and everything will come up. 

Honored Contributor

Holy Cow.  You have to be kidding me.  When I started this thread, that belt was $36.00.  Now it is $48.85!!!  In a few hours the price went up that much?

Respected Contributor

@LipstickdivaThanks so much!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Holy Cow.  You have to be kidding me.  When I started this thread, that belt was $36.00.  Now it is $48.85!!!  In a few hours the price went up that much?

That's funny. I went over there because I had to return my gold one, it was waay too small (and I'm a size 4! But I digress) of course gold was sold out. When I looked at "as is" I wondered why all I saw was $48.85!  Glad you came back and said that. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That's funny. I went over there because I had to return my gold one, it was waay too small (and I'm a size 4! But I digress) of course gold was sold out. When I looked at "as is" I wondered why all I saw was $48.85!  Glad you came back and said that. 

@Reba055, my bad.  The original OBI belt is as-is for $48.85.  The most recent TS OBI belt, the one I was referring to in this post is $36.00.  But it's not listed as an OBI belt.  It's listed as a GILI reversible belt.  When I checked the second time, I typed in "obi" and didn't notice it was a totally different GILI belt.

So the most recent TSV belt is $36.00 but I don't think there are a lot of them yet listed.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Reba055, my bad.  The original OBI belt is as-is for $48.85.  The most recent TS OBI belt, the one I was referring to in this post is $36.00.  But it's not listed as an OBI belt.  It's listed as a GILI reversible belt.  When I checked the second time, I typed in "obi" and didn't notice it was a totally different GILI belt.

So the most recent TSV belt is $36.00 but I don't think there are a lot of them yet listed.

@Lipstickdiva thanks. That's good to know. I was late to the OBI party, so I might pick up a couple. I've only seen the newer one obviously, but I like it. Now I know what to search for. 

I guess OBI belt got to be a joke so they decided to update the name, lol. I know everyone is sick of OBI!