Honored Contributor

Re: The Fashion Police Can Arrest Me, Because I Like Jorts

@JaneMarple The DG bermudas in the virtual stretch are sold out, and they were marked down to $9.95-$19.95. 🙁

dg2-by-diane-gilman-virtual-stretch-cuffed-bermuda-shor-d-2018050413054383_603644_464.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ECBG, I google "city shorts," and the examples I saw were all shorter than the OP's example.

@suzyQ3 I'm sure some advertisers have jumped on the bandwagon trying to broaden the meaning for their sales because they were an inch or so under the original intention.

Always someone trying to push the envelope.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ECBG, I google "city shorts," and the examples I saw were all shorter than the OP's example.

@suzyQ3 I googled “city shorts” as well. MUCH shorter than pictured here, for example the Gap.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I am guilty....I wear these exclusively with no guilt.  I do not have great legs...have knee scars from double knee replacement.  They fit the bill!

Valued Contributor

Got a pair of cuffed ones last year at good ole JCPenney. Love them. I don’t look my most slender so put me in big girl jail. I also have city shorts for when I need to step it up a bit.
Esteemed Contributor

I love them !!!!!!! 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

Uh it’s a no for me, but you ladies enjoy yours.

Super Contributor

They do look nice but somehow I have always believed they wouldn't suit me since I don't have the legs to pull it off. I stick to 3/4th length if not ankle. 

Trusted Contributor

Who keeps coming up with these stupid words?   I've been wearing JEAN SHORTS for years and I'll keep doing so. 

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Hello my fellow cell mates, I own several pair that I buy from HSN. I have Iman's and Diane Gilman. Woman LOL

@JaneMarple I love Diane's virtual stretch jeans.   I must have several pairs.  Her embroided jeans are the best.  I won't even say how many pairs I have, lol