Honored Contributor

Re: The Fashion Police Can Arrest Me, Because I Like Jorts

@Greeneyedlady21 -

Well, I was going to say you are under arrestWoman LOL, but I call these Bermuda shorts and I have 2 pairs which I love for summer!

They are just the right length aren't they?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@JaneMarple The DG bermudas in the virtual stretch are sold out, and they were marked down to $9.95-$19.95. 🙁

dg2-by-diane-gilman-virtual-stretch-cuffed-bermuda-shor-d-2018050413054383_603644_464.jpg

DG2 shorts coming in May, for her anniversary.  I have several basic shades.  Most of her bottoms fit very nicely!

Honored Contributor

These are Style and Co at Macy's, the frayed bottom is popular now too. On sale for $20 and change. These have a 12" inseam. The last time I was in Macy's I shopped in the Style and Co dept but they didn't have these. 

8352859_fpx.webp

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I have a pair of jeans that I have been giving the evil eye to lately.  Time to get out my sewing scissors.  Spring ritual for unfavorite jeans.

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@JaneMarple The DG bermudas in the virtual stretch are sold out, and they were marked down to $9.95-$19.95. 🙁

dg2-by-diane-gilman-virtual-stretch-cuffed-bermuda-shor-d-2018050413054383_603644_464.jpg

DG2 shorts coming in May, for her anniversary.  I have several basic shades.  Most of her bottoms fit very nicely!

I have NYDJ shorts in this style; I ended up wearing them more than any of my other shorts last summer. I also have JAG denim (and twill) shorts. You know, the pull on type with the wide waistband? I never tuck anything, so I don't give a hoot that they're pull on. For everyday summer shorts, I want comfort!

Trusted Contributor

I bought Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle 11 inch bermuda shorts and love them.  They are still available in very limited sizes and colors.  I hope they bring these back. 

I wear bermuda shorts all summer; mostly khaki and navy, but also some denim.  I have some older Denim and Co. pairs that are nice, too.  They haven't been available for a couple of years.  I also have some Riders by Lee that came from Walmart several years ago.  

Honored Contributor

the shortest i am going now is a pedal pusher. they would have to be a jegging in a pedal pusher length.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It was 73 yesterday, almost broke mine out. LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson