Honored Contributor

Re: The Duchess Wears Yellow

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like the dress but don't love that shade of yellow.  If I were wearing it, I'd wear it shorter, but that may not be an option for her.

I do like the yellow, but I was also thinking that I'd like it shorter on her, too.

@QueenDanceALot

You'll have to run it by Lizzie first.

Woman Wink

Do you think Lizzie would have a problem with the dress being just below her knees?

I wasn't thinking thigh high or even above the knee.

@QueenDanceALot

I'll ask her the next time I see her on Hang Outs

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like the dress but don't love that shade of yellow.  If I were wearing it, I'd wear it shorter, but that may not be an option for her.

I do like the yellow, but I was also thinking that I'd like it shorter on her, too.

@QueenDanceALot

You'll have to run it by Lizzie first.

Woman Wink

Do you think Lizzie would have a problem with the dress being just below her knees?

I wasn't thinking thigh high or even above the knee.

@QueenDanceALot

I'll ask her the next time I see her on Hang Outs

Woman LOL

@Andreatoo

Tell her I said, 'Hey' and that I kinda liked the green hat she wore to Harry and Meghan's wedding.

Honored Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

I love yellow!  I'm not wowed by the dress, but she always looks stunning.

Yellow and pink are two of my favorite colors.  I'm blonde and look great in yellow.

She looks good in everything.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Because yellow just isn't my thing, I almost always have a bit of a visceral reaction to it. I think the style of the dress is fine (albeit ill-fitting) and the length most likely meets the Queen's specs. This dress was probably fitted to Meghan's body a while ago. For all we know circumstances beyond our knowledge might be why she appears to have lost weight.😉😉😉

It does look better in other pictures:

meghan%20markle%20yellow%20dress.jpg

I read one article about it that said it "appears to have been tailored perfectly to her figure." Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

She looks genuinely happy.  I have a feeling that she and the Queen are getting along quite well, which is a big step in the right direction. Wishing this couple well. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the color on her and I think it fits her well but is just too old lady and too conservative on her. When she wears her own style she looks fabulous. i wonder what Harry thinks of how they have her dressing now? I kinda imagine him & her get a giggle out of these clothes they are making her wear now.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, she looks so happy.  I remember a old saying, the best revenge is success, happiness and a good life.  SO all those family members who sold "their" story and negative things about her....she "appears" to be having the last laugh..

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!