Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Digest: Your Weekly Fashion Update

@lolakimono...You are such a sweetheart!...Thanks so much for trying to find a similar dress, but those can't compare to the quality and overall style of the J Peterman dress with its flared skirt and lovely sash tie....I chatted online with a Rep in hopes that perhaps they would be getting more of those dresses in but, of course, they aren't....They have a few other dresses in similar style, but I really had my heart set on the red plaid one...I'm not usually a plaid fan, but that dress is just a lovely style...so feminine!

Thanks again so much!...We all love you on these forums! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Could these models look more unhappy?!

@Andreatoo...LOL...Maybe their expressions are supposed to represent "Retro Nostalgia", but they look rather depressing to me also!...That coral dress is adorable and definitely needs a happier person wearing it! Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once again, I'm really glad that whomever is putting these things together isn't picking out my clothes. There's not a single thing I would wear in the entire bunch. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~