Esteemed Contributor

The Countess Collection - Luann/ New York Housewives

She is on Evine Live. Her collection is made in New York. All made in the USA. I don't understand why so many collections on Evine are made in USA. She said she is engaged. Her ring looked large. Yet Q can not make their clothes in USA. It makes me wonder about the mark ups on their clothing. The Countess Collection are all priced reasonably and they are made in USA. I am watching more and more of Evine because they have more variety.  They had Butter of London make up today.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Countess Collection - Luann/ New York Housewives

I really enjoy Evine.  I find that I am spending more and more money with them.  Susan Graver did say that her TS is made in the USA.  Not sure why all of her things are not made here.  Vanessa Williams clothes are made in the USA right in New York.

Valued Contributor

She was wearing some god awful red brocade polyester jumpsuit on the last episode of NY Housewives, she said it was her evine collection.  Ramona called her out and said she didnt like it.

Honored Contributor

Have no clue as to who she is, but I ordered one of her tops on Evine reduced from $43 to $7, hope it fits.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver's TSV is imported and not made in USA. She was talking about another item in her line - the material was imported and made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

Her stuff all looks incredibly cheap to me.  When she appeared on the RHWNY reunion, I was shocked at how cheap the dress she had on looked and then she said it was from her own collection.  

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

She was wearing some god awful red brocade polyester jumpsuit on the last episode of NY Housewives, she said it was her evine collection.  Ramona called her out and said she didnt like it.

I haven't seen the Housewives for a long time, but as I recall Ramona has no room to talk about anyone's wardrobe choices.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@lianne wrote:

I haven't seen the Housewives for a long time, but as I recall Ramona has no room to talk about anyone's wardrobe choices.

Smiley Happy

No.  No she does not.  What they showed last night was a preview to next week's episode.  The jumpsuit does appear kind of ugly but with the creative editing, who knows if Ramona really says what she says.

Ramona has the most gawd-awful extensions this year that apparently she will be selling.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@lianne wrote:

Smiley Happy

No.  No she does not.  What they showed last night was a preview to next week's episode.  The jumpsuit does appear kind of ugly but with the creative editing, who knows if Ramona really says what she says.

Ramona has the most gawd-awful extensions this year that apparently she will be selling.     

So, I'm assuming she's still a mess.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hers is the only line on evine I've had a problem with. Beautiful pants but they basically fell apart after one wearing!