New Contributor

Please delete the hoody. I live in Deep South & no need for that hoody or any clothing that has it!

Honored Contributor

@Racin 

I also live in the deep south (SE coastal GA) and I like the hood, especially when outside at ball games, walking the dog, etc., when the weather's cold.

I'm cold natured anyway.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Racin wrote:

Please delete the hoody. I live in Deep South & no need for that hoody or any clothing that has it!

Maybe they could make it detachable, then everyone wins.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Racin   I live very south also, so much so that I doubt I would wear the comfy with or without a hood. If I still lived where I would, I probably wouldn't but it without a hood.

There are  so many things to buy that it doesn't matter to me if I am interested in all of them.

Honored Contributor

@Racin   Just a friendly question since I'm interested  -- if you live in the deep south, why would you ever wear the Comfy at all?

I would think the hood is in line with the wearing a comfy for extra warmth.

Respected Contributor

The hoodie is a no for me and I live where it's cold.  It's not raining in my house and I wouldn't wear it outside.

Respected Contributor

I live in PA....no tax on clothes....but the COMFY is a "wearable blanket" so it's TAXED, even thought it's tecnically something you wear?

Crazy. I don't think this is correct, is it?

Also...WHY S+H on the TSV ?!?!?!???

Honored Contributor

I'm one who loves hoods.  Mainly for breezes and wind.

As another poster suggested, a detachable hood would be nice for non-hoodies.

I seem to like this TSV.  Not so much re: the other ones previously offered.

This one seems 'different' to me. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I prefer no hood.  I only wear my Comfy indoors and don't need the hood, it just adds bulk.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Racin   Just a friendly question since I'm interested  -- if you live in the deep south, why would you ever wear the Comfy at all?

I would think the hood is in line with the wearing a comfy for extra warmth.

Because it gets cold in the deep South. I was in Sarasota Florida a few Christmases ago where it was down into the 30s. It was chilly in the house.  A lot of folks keep their houses very cool regardless of the temperature outside and unless you're living in Southern California almost everybody has cool winter weather. 

I also live in the deep South, and did not buy it because it has a hood.