Valued Contributor

I love peach in clothing and wish QVC would sell more items in this color.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I can not wear peach, I have olive skin, dark hair and eyes, pinks are great but never peach

Me too, @I am still oxox  And I do not care for the color any way whether it be clothing or decor.  Although I do love peaches!!!

@redwingsgal

I'm not a fan either! Yet I like a pale pink and I love the color orange!

Ever ordered something that appears to be blush but it arrives as peach? That is frustrating!

Honored Contributor

I can't go anywhere near the yellow side of the color wheel!  I turn green!

Light olive, ashe blonde, dark hazel eyes with a gray rim.

Honored Contributor

We can watch The Chew episodes on their ABC website.  I believe shows on the website run one day behind.  Say, today's show can be viewed tomorrow, etc., etc.  Yesterday, I wasn't able to see the episode with the peach top and Carla's Sunflower Gold top.  Possibly I'll catch it this evening or tomorrow.  Nice, easy website, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  That is a beautiful shade of peach.  There are so many shades but when they are more saturated, they are beautiful.  Cat Very Happy   That shade would look beautiful with charcoal gray pants.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Yesterday Laura Benanti was on The Chew. She's a Broadway actress. She had a sweater on that was the most beautiful shade of peach. With her pretty brown/auburn hair, it looked fabulous on tv. Too cropped for me, she has the body for it. Maybe with a tummy shaper...

Don't know why peach is such a tough color to find in clothing. I would think it's flattering on most women. Many years ago I had a two piece outfit, jacket and skirt, in peach. Loved wearing it.

DTrFSpIU0AALQQP.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21

I love peach & agree it looks good on most everyone.  

I’ve got a fair number of peach colored things. Peach/orange seemed to be my color of the year last year. I kept finding very things I could not resist! I’m actually wearing a top just about the color of the one in your photo to work tomorrow under an olive sweater with a peach tweed in it. 

Honored Contributor

Lands End has some peach items, varying names and shades. They have a blazer they say is peach, but it looks more like a pale pink online.

454590_AG15_FF_RME.jpeg475570_A516_LF_PPE.jpeg498328_AG18_LF_IF1.jpeg500458_A717_HF_BOH.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

IMO Peach is such an old color. I decorated my first house (back in the 80's) with the color peach. I now can't stand to even look at that color. Yuck.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I can not wear peach, I have olive skin, dark hair and eyes, pinks are great but never peach

@I am still oxox: I also have olive skin, dark hair and very dark brown eyes and can never wear pink. My husband actually loved peach on me but the right shade has been hard to find.

Anyway, interesting that we seem to have the same coloring but may not be able to wear the same colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a peach piece of clothing in my closet. It's a pretty color but not for me. I'm a winter or spring cool coloring.