Honored Contributor

Yesterday Laura Benanti was on The Chew. She's a Broadway actress. She had a sweater on that was the most beautiful shade of peach. With her pretty brown/auburn hair, it looked fabulous on tv. Too cropped for me, she has the body for it. Maybe with a tummy shaper...

Don't know why peach is such a tough color to find in clothing. I would think it's flattering on most women. Many years ago I had a two piece outfit, jacket and skirt, in peach. Loved wearing it.

DTrFSpIU0AALQQP.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

She it totally fab, she was on the TV show Royal Pains at one time, we saw her in one of the versions of the Radio City Spring Show with Derek Hough

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Kohls has this one, they call it peach whip.

2860168_Peach_Whip.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I saw that show, and she was charming ! I especially liked the way she talked about her mom, and the concerts they were doing together. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Those examples are pretty, @Greeneyedlady21.  I personally can't wear peach.  When I was a teenager, my older sister, who had very different brunette coloring, thought I'd be able to wear peach/coral lipstick because I was so fair.  It was an unmitigated disaster!

The closest I can get to a peach is a very pink infused coral.

But people with golden undertones to their complexions can look wonderful in the color-- it wouldn't wash them out as it does with my blue undertone skin...

Honored Contributor

I can not wear peach, I have olive skin, dark hair and eyes, pinks are great but never peach

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I can't wear peach color either. I have almost-black hair and eyes. My skin color is medium-golden-tan. I don't know exactly why peach doesn't look good on me but if I wear it, I don't feel  good. 

Honored Contributor

Peach is not a color I'm drawn to in clothing.  I think it can be tough for some skintones to pull off. In fact, I know I don't have one peach item in my closet and probably never will. 

Honored Contributor

I love Peach, it has always been one of most favorite colors!!!!!!!!I think it is a color, most would look good in as well......

Honored Contributor

Deeper shades of peach work well on me, and when I'm not shopping for my usual black, I'll grab something in that shade if I happen upon it.

I have auburn hair and green eyes.