Honored Contributor

Re: The Color Blush

[ Edited ]

Last year I bought a blush color Halston jacket and every time I wear it I am told by someone that is my color! I need to buy more of that soft pink. 

I like girly girl clothing so I am attracted to pink but usually I prefer more of a rose shade.

My Mom was Italian heritage and had typical Italian coloring - olive skin and dark brown hair & brown eyes. For my wedding she wore a blush pink suit.OMG - it was so beautiful on her. I have a photo on a shelf in my house of her & my Dad that day and whenever anyone who knew her sees it they comment how pretty she looks. It was her perfect color.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Target C9 Champion Blush Shoes ($34.99), as shown on the blog What Jess Wore.

C9 Champion Blush Performance Athletic Shoes

Esteemed Contributor

I got this IM jacket in the Pale Blush during a LTS ... this jacket is absolutely lovely ... waiting for Spring.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Lamb-Leather-Mixed-Quilted-

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

INC International Concepts Haili Bevel Small Convertible Crossbody, Created for Macy's

INC at Macy's

Honored Contributor

7FFD0A8D-DB02-450C-A866-BEC9B98F743A.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21@peachesncream@SoX@151949@CAMOGIRL

This would be a choice for me...with a few modifications! I like the color...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Dainty - Dust Pink

PAIR
Honored Contributor

Love the color.  It is what LDO refers as alabaster.  I bought several pieces from him as I love the articles but the color is not for me.  It makes me look like --- oh, I don't know what.  It is lovely, however, just not for me.  I want to wear it every time I see the colors presented.  Alas, I cannot.

Valued Contributor
Its pretty but it washed me out. It also makes me look bigger. I wear mostly dark or clear jewel colors not pastels.
Honored Contributor

Another color I love is candlelight...

Respected Contributor

@peachesncream  You're so right -- when buying blush-colored items online, I've been disappointed more times than I count.