Honored Contributor

I think it is such a pretty, femnine color that looks good on most.......I don't have anything in that color in my wardrobe right now, but definitely plan on adding it for Spring/Summer.

Respected Contributor

I like this color a lot. I think it's a subtle, sophisticated color.

The thing is, what's called Blush actually can be many different shades of pink. I can wear pale, true pinks (cool colors). But often Blush is a warm shade of pink. That flatters some complexions, but not mine. 

It isn't always obvious from an image online whether a pink is cool or warm. I really can't be sure until I get the item and try it on. 

Honored Contributor

I'm inspired to switch into my blush Roma 2 handbag! One of my favorite handbags and the color is divine Heart

wtpbl.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I like this color a lot. I think it's a subtle, sophisticated color.

The thing is, what's called Blush actually can be many different shades of pink. I can wear pale, true pinks (cool colors). But often Blush is a warm shade of pink. That flatters some complexions, but not mine. 

It isn't always obvious from an image online whether a pink is cool or warm. I really can't be sure until I get the item and try it on. 

@peachesncream - I agree about the wide range of 'blush' tones. I can wear most of them, but there is a 'sweet spot' range that is definitely more flattering.  It's not always easy to 'see' the true tone online. The lighting and background for the photography makes a huge impact.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I like blush handbags too. I have a blush nylon Michael Kors crossbody.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I love the pale blush and have a lot of it, even a Coach bag and a couple pairs of shoes.  I probably shouldn't wear it as it's the exact color as my skin.  I probably look nude.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love this look - the clutch is a perfect accessory, as well as rose gold jewelry

7f2dbf18655c8a4eed17b7fbedd3f334--blush-pink-curvy-fashion.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like mixing edgy with classic...bought this ring with the Amethyst eyes over the weekend during Evine's Tucson event. I should have it by Monday.

Gem Treasures® Two-tone Gemstone Skull & Rose Ring - 169-725

Honored Contributor

Okay, okay. I was just this moment debating buying a pair of blush wedge sandals before seeing this thread. It's obviously meant to be.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

'The Color Blush'....a.k.a. Millennial Pink. It's everywhere. Even rose gold has been popular in metal things. I think blush is a very flattering color to wear.Woman Happy