Honored Contributor

This reminds me of that song "Will she stay or will she go?"  Colleen is unique in one regard, she is a popular host who doesn't pull a bunch of negative detractors out of the woodwork. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Colleen Lopez Mystery

I didnt realize there is a mystery with Colleen. She is only hosting her own lines in jewelry and fashions, no mystery about it. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know what the mystery is surrounding Colleen.  She said she has transitioned into a host/vendor on HSN and will work on her own curated collection of jewelry and her clothing.  She said it was too much for her to continue working as a host plus handling her own lines of merchandise.

Colleen is 62 years old and said after 28 (?) years of working weekends, she doesn't have to do that anymore.  I would think she'd like to start slowing down and spending more time with her grandkids.

Honored Contributor

I'm going by just what I read on this board, like her pic is no longer on the hosts'  page.  Sounds like that means she's a vendor.  A vendor that doesn't work weekends when a good chunk of sales is made.  Sorry, its still a mystery to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'm going by just what I read on this board, like her pic is no longer on the hosts'  page.  Sounds like that means she's a vendor.  A vendor that doesn't work weekends when a good chunk of sales is made.  Sorry, its still a mystery to me.

HSN is employing her to curate her line which is one of their in-house brands.  As I recall, the List which was Colleen's segment didn't air on the weekend.  Colleen's focus is this brand and she will no longer have to work weekends selling other things like Andrew Lessman vitamins.

Respected Contributor

The whole transition was handled poorly...when Colleen announced she was leaving The List she said she'd be designing her line but would be hosting weekdays & wasn't going anywhere, then her host pic disappeared. She's a host that I enjoyed watching but I'm irritated at the half *** way it was handled & no longer care.

Honored Contributor

Since she's only going to be selling her own line, I can see why she's no longer considered a host and would not appear on the host page.  She's a vendor now.  At least that's the way I understood it.

Trusted Contributor

Hasn't she been a show host since CVN days? When did she go to design school?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

Hasn't she been a show host since CVN days? When did she go to design school?

I don't think she did.  It's just like Amy and Courtney.  I don't care for Colleen Lopez and I don't like her clothing style. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see any mystery.  Colleen is of an age where she wants to cut back on her on-air hours and concentrate on her interest in fashion.

I've never seen any piece of her line that I'd buy.  Most is thin and everything looks cheap, fabric and workmanship.  I do enjoy her jewelry presentations but don't think I ever bought anything she designed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment