Respected Contributor

Re: The Cambridges Visit No Ireland

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@lmt I thought that sweater might be Ralph Lauren. Such a classic, bet it's $$$

@Greeneyedlady21  It was available on the RL website, the Cable Knit Cricket Sweater. Normally $125, it was on sale for $95. Unfortunately it's currently sold out. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

The megan haters always have to spoil a thread, it is her dad,and sister that is bad, not megan!!!

Having a critical opinion of Meghan, her clothes, her family, or whatever IMO does not spoil a thread.  People are allowed to express opinions that don't agree with everyone's.  That's what a chat board is all about.

@Pearlee .  Yes, people can express their opinions of course. But I'm not sure you noticed the title of this thread. It has nothing to do with MM. 

Making the thread about her is taking it off course and rude to the OP.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

The megan haters always have to spoil a thread, it is her dad,and sister that is bad, not megan!!!

Having a critical opinion of Meghan, her clothes, her family, or whatever IMO does not spoil a thread.  People are allowed to express opinions that don't agree with everyone's.  That's what a chat board is all about.

@Pearlee .  Yes, people can express their opinions of course. But I'm not sure you noticed the title of this thread. It has nothing to do with MM. 

@proudlyfromNJ. So true and predictable. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Kate pouring a pint. I love this dress, it's by Missoni $2500. She got the green in!

kate-middleton.jpggettyimages-1127839743.jpggettyimages-1132613023.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21  Kate looks beautiful.

The dress and the color are gorgeous. She's always just impeccably dressed. She almost never puts a foot wrong.

This is one of my favorite looks on Kate, and that's saying something because she has worn some stunning outfits over the years.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   I agree with you and I'm not the one who took it off topic by mentioning Markle.  I was just commenting on the reaction to the posts that did.  I did comment on Kate's dress, which is on topic.

Respected Contributor

Kate debuted new Green Amethyst Kiki McDonough jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@lmt I thought that sweater might be Ralph Lauren. Such a classic, bet it's $$$

@Greeneyedlady21   I bet it cost nowhere near what Meagan' s Carolyn Herrera dress she wore in Morocco to the tune of $120,000.  Wow.  Bet Lizbet had a coronary over that one.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@goldensrbest Plus it's a Kate and William thread, plus what does any of it have to do with the fashion? Tiresome.

@Greeneyedlady21   It is on the Fashion Forum.  If it has nothing to do with fashion, then it will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

1101397_in_pp.jpg

This dress looks great on the Duchess but if I'd only seen this picture, I would not look twice at it.

@lulu1   I thought exactly the same thing as you and then tried to imagine what it would look like on me.  What I thought would give everyone a big laugh so I will keep it to myself but it would be a LOL moment.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Duchess of Cambridge opted for an all-blue ensemble as she joined William in Ballymena on their second day in Northern Ireland.

Kate wore a fitted navy blue bespoke dress from one of her favourite designers, Jenny Packham as she kicked off a busy second day of engagements on Thursday.

The mother-of-three could be seen wearing her beloved sapphire earrings, which were originally gifted to her late mother-in-law as a wedding gift.

The earrings were part of a suite of jewels given by Crown Prince Fahd of Saudi Arabia, before William passed them on to Kate following their engagement in 2010.

She added an extra layer in the form of a chic caped Mulberry coat in a dusky blue shade.

Image result for Kate pairs navy Jenny Packham dress with £1,735 Mulberry coat as she and William receive a warm welcome from royal fans in Northern Ireland after meeting police chiefs