Respected Contributor

Re: The Cambridges Visit No Ireland

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been greeted by hundreds of cheering well-wishers in Ballymena on the second day of their Northern Ireland visit.

Several hundred people lined the streets of the Co Antrim town as William and Kate went on a walkabout.

The crowds, many waving flags, braved the cold outside the Braid Centre.

The couple were there to learn more about the work of Cinemagic – a charity that uses film, TV and digital technologies to inspire and educate young people.

Kate during a walkabout in Ballymena

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt  and all other Kate admirers

In my heart, the happiness and naturalness I see in this young woman (no matter what she wears), are looks that cannot be faked.  At least I don't think they can.

My hope is she is truly as happy as she always appears to be.  Yes, I know she is priveledged and has to be "on," but I would wish the same for any young woman or any human being, for that matter.  But they are not all out in public.

It's just fun to see her looking so comfortable and happy doing what her life's work is going to be.

Maybe that is sappy and naive, but I'll accept that label.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

Wowza to the jewelry.  Would look good on me with my green eyes!  Cat Very Happy

Think she'll let me borrow it for my weekly trips to the grocery store?

Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge during a walkabout outside the Braid Arts Centre in Ballymena. Niall Carson/PA Wire

The Duchess of Cambridge during a walkabout outside the Braid Arts Centre in Ballymena as part of their two day tour to Northern Ireland. Niall Carson/PA Wire

The Duchess of Cambridge during a visit to the SureStart Facility in Ballymena as part of their two day visit to Northern Ireland. Niall Carson/PA Wire

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge during a walkabout outside the Braid Arts Centre in Ballymena as part of their two day tour to Northern Ireland. Liam McBurney/PA Wire

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@lmt 

Wowza to the jewelry.  Would look good on me with my green eyes!  Cat Very Happy

Think she'll let me borrow it for my weekly trips to the grocery store?

@Witchy Woman  I would love to play in Kate's closet. Especially with the jewelry box filled with Kiki McDonough jewelry. I've been drooling over her line for years!!

Respected Contributor

Earlier on Thursday they paid a visit to Hillsborough Castle where they met with local police officers and staff to discuss the challenging roles they undertake.

TRH Duke and Duchess of Cambridge meet police officers and staff at Hillsborough Castle today. Photo by Aaron McCracken

TRH Duke and Duchess of Cambridge meet police officers and staff at Hillsborough Castle today. Photo by Aaron McCracken

Honored Contributor

Kate always looks great. 

Her smile is always so genuine. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

the caped coat is very Beauxbaton-ish for Potter fans. i love the blue color.

here is Kate the archer showing how it's done at the youth village: image.png

Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to feeling broody while on a walkabout in Northern Ireland today.

Kate, who is already mother to George, Charlotte and Louis, cooed over five-month-old baby James Barr after spotting the baby in the crowd outside the Braid Arts Centre in Ballymena.

Speaking to his father Alan, Kate said: 'He's a very sweet little boy... He's so diddy. Makes me very broody.'

When Mr Barr asked if that meant she is planning baby number four, Kate cracked a wry smile and added: 'I think William might be slightly worried.'

Image result for cooed over five-month-old baby James Barr after spotting the baby in the crowd outside the Braid Arts Centre in Ballymena.

Respected Contributor

William and Kate rounded off their trip this afternoon with a visit to St Joseph’s SureStart facility in the Dunclug area of Ballymena where they both spent time with youngsters.

William was joining the group for Fathers Reading Every Day, which is designed to encourage fathers to engage in reading opportunities with their children.

Kate who is Action for Children patron, was joining a Stay and Play session, meeting some of the two and three-year-old youngsters who attend the centre every week.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, eating and indoor

Duchess of Cambridge