Respected Contributor

The Cambridges Visit No Ireland

[ Edited ]

and more Caroline Herrera worn.  the Duchess' red coat was first seen in 2016  on trip to Canada.  here they are visiting the home of Irish football.  from there on to a youth village and they will cap off the day honoring inspirational young people and their accomplishments. it will be a 2-day trip.image.png

Respected Contributor

Re: The Cambridges Visit No Ireland

image.pngimage.png

Honored Contributor

It was an unannounced visit, probably for security reasons. I'm surprised that Kate didn't wear green 🍀

Meeting football goalkeeping legend Pat Jennings at Windsor Park football stadium

D0aaosaWsAAy9O0.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

D0afdW1XcAArRjL.jpegD0affo0W0AICHLo.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

She’s beautiful as always. Will and Harry seem to have really picked mates perfect for them. Their lives seem to be so happy and “normal”. It's all relative, isn’t it?

Respected Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

the sporty and competitive Duke and Duchess take the field!

image.pngimage.png

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie 

That's because they were allowed to marry women they love, women who love them.  And that has made all the difference.  It took that Charles and Di fiasco to drag the Royal family into the present when it comes to marrying.  Also they both married commoners who were raised in "normal" families.  Kate's parents are wealthy now but they are self made.  Her mom was an air line stewardess, her dad a caterer.  Very middle class.  Which is good because those women  bring "normal" into their homes and marriages.  

Honored Contributor

They look so nice, even playing soccer.  I hope the Sussexes are able to visit Ireland soon.

Respected Contributor

Love the coat, Kate looks nice in red. 

She always looks happy on all her royal engagements, especially when she can play sports.

Love the Ralph Lauren sweater!!

Related image

Prince William Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, play football during a visit the National Stadium in Belfast, home of the Irish Football Association on February 27, 2019 in Belfast, Northern Ireland

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge watches a coaching session during their visit to Windsor Park, Belfast as part of their two day visit to Northern Ireland