Honored Contributor

Re: The Cambridges Visit Crisis Center

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Many thanks to those who support people in crisis.

@Iwantcoffee 

A very good friend of mine is a therapist who works with people in crisis, many of them children.

I know that it takes a tremendous emotional toll on her, but she is so dedicated and well thought of in the field.

Honored Contributor

She always looks beautiful, great sense of style. Her happiness and kindness really are important in her role. Her children are also adorable. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Nothing special there. 

I would like to see you post your picture next to hers.  

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Nothing special there.  Stand in front of any large office building and you'll see people dressed exactly like that.  Although, I think that's probably the plan.  A more casual, approachable look for the young royals.

yes -  i think Kate tries to make the cause the focal point and not her wardrobe.  to me, this is a good thing.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the photos.  A beautiful couple!  Kate always looks appropriate for the venue/event.

These two are a great asset to the Monarchy.  When the time comes, I believe they will be as beloved as Her Majesty.

Respected Contributor

@ RetRN That's deep.

But I can see why you only quoted the first sentence of Chrystaltree's post. She goes on to explain why [gasp!] she thinks that this particular outfit of Kate's is rather commonplace. Heaven forbid anyone should have a differing opinion.

But at least we're now on notice that you will like every dress, every hat, every pair of shoes, every purse, every piece of jewelry, every pot, and every pan--or you will post a picture of YOURS if you don't 😉.

What worries you masters you.