Respected Contributor

I just read about the ongoing rift between Queen Noor and King Abdullah......guess no family is exempt.  I was looking for a picture of Queen Noor at the wedding but couldn't find one so did a google search.  That's when I found out the politics of this family.

The bride and gown are gorgeous, but the groom's suit looks a little small..

Esteemed Contributor

Not a good look. Looks like a nun.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Beauty, style and class. And the groom is pretty handsome as well. Mother of the bride is so lovely.

The groom's not bad, but I want to know who the cutie is looking on in this picture... Smiley Very Happy

s5vrZRxA-IMG-12-1-1200x1800.jpg

@stevieb 

Think the cutie is her elder brother, who walked her down the aisle.

In some of the wider views you can see the fathers on each side.  It was not like a christen ceremony.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Beauty, style and class. And the groom is pretty handsome as well. Mother of the bride is so lovely.

The groom's not bad, but I want to know who the cutie is looking on in this picture... Smiley Very Happy

s5vrZRxA-IMG-12-1-1200x1800.jpg

@stevieb 

Think the cutie is her elder brother, who walked her down the aisle.

In some of the wider views you can see the fathers on each side.  It was not like a christen ceremony.

Thanks @Still Raining  but I think the guy with the headdress is her elder brother. He's not the groom. The guy in the background remains a mystery. Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Stunningly good looking family and good looking friends too.   

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

She is certainly as is her gown, the epitome of bridal beauty!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely couple and I absolutely love her dress and that veil......wow.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a pretty dress but not one I'm absolutely in love with.  I didn't care for her mother's dress whatsoever.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bride Wore Dior

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

I just read about the ongoing rift between Queen Noor and King Abdullah......guess no family is exempt.  I was looking for a picture of Queen Noor at the wedding but couldn't find one so did a google search.  That's when I found out the politics of this family.

The bride and gown are gorgeous, but the groom's suit looks a little small..

I don't things were ever peachy between the two of them.  Her son was supposed to be king (Hussein's wish).  I don't understand the whole story of how his (older) half brother Abdullah took over when Hussein died.  Abdullah's oldest son will be king after him.  

I guess they don't have a succession plan set in stone like other royal families have.  Seems there was a lot of shuffling.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom I see that you "liked" my post but I edited it because I wasn't sure my information was correct.  Just wanted you to know.