QVC Customer Care

Re: The $51,000 D&G Floral Coat

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

A stunning lady with great sense of style, she looked amazing throughout the entire trip. I believe she is very philanthropic with her time and financial resources. Truly a refreshing change.

LOL

That's a bigly LOL  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

From the different stories I have read about the coat, it is not clear that she paid for it, or if the designers just let her borrow it for the event. It wouldn't be out of the question because many designers will loan things from their collection to celebrities and other famous people. Most of the jewels that the actresses wear to the Oscars are on loan. From what I have read about her in interviews, she is not one to spend money on the latest handbag or whatever and she pays for her own things since she owns several businesses.  

I don't think the coat is pretty, but I can appreciate the craftmanship. It's a work of art.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

To donate the $51,000 to a worthy cause would have made a better impact on society.   Melania could have purchased something from Isaac M. with a lovely floral design for $79.50.

Oh YUK.  I don't think so.... How very old-fashioned. I doubt that she wanted to look like an old lady before her time.  Melania's coat is a work of wearable art, not a copy of someone's wallpaper from the 1940s.

And how many thousands of other women would have the same thing?

I don't like people to tell me how to spend my money.  Do you?  

You people are assuming a lot.  How do you know what she's given to charity or hasn't?

@Pearlee AMEN, SISTA!

Valued Contributor

really..........lol

Honored Contributor

My head snapped  around when I heard this announced on the news. I thought I heard wrong!😮

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered political

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

A stunning lady with great sense of style, she looked amazing throughout the entire trip. I believe she is very philanthropic with her time and financial resources. Truly a refreshing change.

LOL

MS. TYRION2 - You are so RIGHT,LOL....ROLLING ON THE FLOOR.....

I alway tell people just GOOGLE... you can learn so much about philanthropic actions. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

LOL

MS. TYRION2 - You are so RIGHT,LOL....ROLLING ON THE FLOOR.....

I alway tell people just GOOGLE... you can learn so much about philanthropic actions. 

The LOL wasn't for the philanthropic actions!!  And who these days has to be instructed on Google? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks good in anything........so pretty and classy w/intellect to boot!