Esteemed Contributor

That's odd - Louis showed nothing new for Spring

Just went to Q after seeing a posting that Louis was on.  Featured only 2 tops - both of which have been on previously & still all colors and sizes available.  Nothing new and nothing for the Spring season either.

Carolyn stressed - (to Louis)  don't go any where.  Hmmm

Esteemed Contributor

Re: That's odd - Louis showed nothing new for Spring

[ Edited ]

He'll be back again later this month with pieces he mentioned this morning. 

Carolyn and LDO are good friends. Perhaps they were going for lunch. It didn't have to be something on-air. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

It's still March, Spring has not sprung yet.  I'm sure he'll be back soon with his new merchandise.

Respected Contributor

I thought the Gondolier shirt was new this spring; I ordered it today in the blue, love vertical stripes, and bold ones at that!  A349643

The other new item that was on this a.m. was the lace pants, but they didn't present them separately.  The pants are available on qvc.com.  Beautiful.

I already have the crepe gauze topper in olive; super practical, easy to wear, and always looks perfect if you don't know what is appropriate.

Regular Contributor

Could be he's leaving for HSN?  It is odd nothing new for Spring!  

Respected Contributor

He's not leaving for HSN.

He had many new spring items, many sold out, some are still available.  A black and white collection that included black windowpane pants and jacket with heavy white lace incredible applique (I have the jacket and it is stunning), a new vee neck sweater, pants, two tops with lace applique(I have the ivory with black on the sleeves, looks like a pricey boutique item), and more.   There is a beautiful new vee neck crepe gauze top, the gondolier striped shirt, and of course the beautiful botanical print scarf and top.

His items don't fill pages, they are capsule collections, here and then gone.  Plus, he has brought in many new jewelry pieces this spring, with more on the way.  

I can't keep up with all the new.....!

Honored Contributor

I am not a big "Spring Fashion" person. I don't invest in items for Spring and Summer. I wear the same thing and ONLY purchase an item similar to one when it wears out. It's too hot and humid for me to wear anything other than a basic T shirt and capri pants. I don't do shorts, I don't do skorts and I have 2 casual dresses that are worn once in a blue moon during the summer. Black, tan and white are my summer shades.

I splurge in Fall and Winter. I know I'm not the only one with this mind-set and perhaps that's why the collections are a bit smaller during the Spring and Summer with Linea.

Respected Contributor

I too live in a northern cold climate where  it is COLD and then HOT and spring weather has all but vanished in the last 5-10 years.   Consequently buying spring clothes as such is not a good investment.

I try and buy a few new spring clothes to give my wardrobe a lightness and a bit of an update with items that will be worn more than one season, or that are very very special  like the lace trimmed pieces.  Lace on menswear, totally me, had to get it.  The new scarf will work all year, and give my coats some spring zip before it warms up to "no coat" weather, and then I will drape the scarf over a tee or simple gauze top.

My favorite season is fall/winter and I admit to having 80% of my closet devoted to those clothes.  I imagine that many women buy simpler clothes for hot weather or warmer climates, tees, casual pants/capris/shorts, etc.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, yesterday's shows were "hits"  meaning in and out.  Louis has a full Spring Collection..  JustJazzMom was kind enough to list the items available for March.  Most of these will be shown on his next show..Believe me, Louis is not going anywhere.  Here's the list:

March List and Shows 2019 🐑 [ Edited ] 

All times are Eastern times!

Wednesday, March 20th, 1:00AM QVC1

Wednesday, March 20th, 9:00AM QVC1

Please note items will show as ‘Sold Out’ instead of ‘unavailable at this time’ when item #’s are put into search bar until: 

they become available for ordering & the cursor hovers over item #’s & are in boldblue &underlined

J352559 ‘Pompeii’ necklace & lever back earring set Reorder Color: blue   New Colors: azure, India pink & lime Necklace length: 39” w 3” extender Earrings: 2.5”

J354006 ‘Carnival’ multi row necklace Old Colors:black multi, caramel, plum multi & teal multi New Colors: honey, natural & olive

J390581 ‘Venetian’ Necklace & lever back earring set in boysenberry, dill, ice & indigo Necklace length: 72” w 3” extender Earrings: 2.75”
J391570 ‘Voodoo’ necklace & lever back earrings Necklace length: 16” w 4” extender Earrings: 2 3/8” 

A302604 wild flower pull on ruffle skirt Reorder Colors: black multi, rhubarb multi New Color: sapphire multi Length: 34.5”
A302605 lace 3/4 sleeve top in Reorder Colors: black & white New Colors: nectar & perfectly pink Length: 29.5”
A349646 gauze crepe V neck 3/4 sleeve w side slits & pockets tunic in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory Length: 27” in XXS
A349652 lace pants in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory Regular inseam: 31" Numerical sizing
A349653 L/S button front striped shirt in black/white, blue/white & hot pink/white Length: 28.5" in XXS
A349655 wild flower print scoop neck w set in double layer sleeve peasant blouse in black & sapphire
A304658 tank top in Reorder Colors: black & white New Colors: nectar & perfectly pink Length: 24”
A349647 crop pants in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory in Regular inseam
A349648 crop pants in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory in Petite inseam
A349650 tank top in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory Numerical sizing
A349651 3/4 sleeve lace unlined jacket with scoop neck, side slits, button front with solid piping along edges in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory Length: 28” in Size 4 Numerical sizing 
A349997 lace pants in boysenberry, dill, indigo & ivory Petite inseam: 28" Numerical sizing