Honored Contributor

Re: That's it, I'm Done with Bra Ordering!!!!!

OMG-------you women NEED to go to Nordstrom and be professionally fitted. You are not obligated to buy there but you would know. I go there to be fitted for my prosthesis and bras. Excellent results !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have had good luck with Rhonda Shear bras.  After breast surgery 4 years ago I am all about comfort.  I am a 38, between  a  B & C cup depending on the style and find her bras to fit well.  I generally wear a Medium as the bras are generous.  I also own many of her camisoles with built in bras, gives me plenty of support and comfort.  And no, there is no uniboob!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Doesn’t the “Ahhh Bra” give you one boob?  It sure looks that way on Rohonda Shear.

@Jinlei  Although Rhonda addresses wearing two Ahh Bras for exercising, and she has never said this -- I think she  sometimes wears a double layer on air which could explain why sometimes her chest looks tight and flattened.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you have Amazon Prime and can find bras with free shipping and returns that's a great way to try them online. I just recently sent one back. They carry many good brands as far as I can tell. I got a beautiful strapless Wonderbra recently.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Valued Contributor

@wagirl I got professionally fitted at Dillards.  I only buy Wacoal, $60-65 per bra.  I get them through Amazon or HerRoom.  Sizing is consistant.  I must have tried on 30 bras at Lane Bryant, nothing fit.  I've tried cheaper bras just for around the house or cutting grass.  Always go back to Wacoal.

Valued Contributor

I also could be very wrong but I think Rhonda Shearer has had some cosmetic surgery in the bra area.  I kind of doubt when you're in a d-dd-ddd you get support from the comfort bras unless you're very firm.

Esteemed Contributor

I've learned over the years to not order bras (or shoes) online from any source. I go to Kohl's for bras when they have sales and I have coupons. I want to feel the fabric, look at the sizes and try them on right then and there unless it's a repeat purchase. Works for me.

Respected Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@wagirl I got professionally fitted at Dillards.  I only buy Wacoal, $60-65 per bra.  I get them through Amazon or HerRoom.  Sizing is consistant.  I must have tried on 30 bras at Lane Bryant, nothing fit.  I've tried cheaper bras just for around the house or cutting grass.  Always go back to Wacoal.

I love Wacoal!

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne---and isn't it worth it! I had a few of that brand myself ----now I rarely even wear a bra as I don't have any  "girls" anymore----am happily flat due to mastectomies. Woman Happy