Honored Contributor

That "Newsworthy? Skirt, Updated, in 100% Cotton

@butterfly123

In regular and plus sizes, from Sahalie.com-

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing, and the Sassafras Skirt has all the right moves. Flirty curves, mixed prints, and a pull-on-and-go elastic waist that's a joy to jump into. It's even lined, so there's no need for a slip.

- 100% cotton
- Misses 22" long; Plus 23" long
- Washable

Honored Contributor

Re: That "Newsworthy? Skirt, Updated, in 100% Cotton

That is very pretty, if I wore skirts I might be looking on that site right now, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

It's a cute skirt but I wouldn't pay the $60-$70 that Sahalie is selling it for.

Honored Contributor

We see that little floral skirt everywhere, every summer.  It's classic.  I have a similar skirt but mine is knee length and a cotton blend.  I would never buy something in 100% cotton that requires ironing. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Have you ordered from this company before?

You are a mind reader....I was trying to find button front pajama sets in a tall size. 100% cotton.

I need the pajamas for a surgery I will be having and won't be able to pull tops over my head. 

I was frustrated for today and gave up. 

I will try again tomorrow with determination and willpower. LOL!

Honored Contributor

I was just looking today at that skirt in Bob Mackie - he has it in soloids and prints - I was thinking of buying one in a solid color - probably blue.It is on clearance.I have his floral version in coral and it is very pretty. It makes you feel pretty when you walk & it's flipping around. I wore it to a wedding with a coral color silk shell and it looked really nice.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@lolakimono

Have you ordered from this company before?

@butterfly123

I have- just a belt and a jacket.  There are a bunch of companies linked together, but I like Sahalie's designs better.  Th shipping is not cheap, but there is a flat rate code on the site now. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

What inseam do you need for tall?  I was going to suggest men's pajamas, but these are at Vermont Country Store in plus sizes-

We took one of our customer favorites and took it up a notch with even softer and more luxuriously smooth broadcloth, contrasting cotton piping trim, and an elastic waistband. Tailored in a traditional style these cotton pajamas have a button-front top (approx. 27" long) with a notched collar and full-cut, elastic-waist bottoms (approx. 31" inseam).

• 100% cotton pajamas have a button-front top and elastic waist bottoms
  • Broadcloth is a smooth, finely woven cotton
  • Feels terrific year round
  • Available in women's plus sizes
  • Machine wash and dry
  • Imported
Honored Contributor

It is similar to the "Newsworthy" skirt the Q always seems to sell. I like this one better because it is knee length while the Newsworthy version is longer. I have a few knee length light weight skirts like this for spring and summer and love them. Mine are a blend of fibers so they don't need ironing. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@butterfly123

What inseam do you need for tall?  I was going to suggest men's pajamas, but these are at Vermont Country Store in plus sizes-

We took one of our customer favorites and took it up a notch with even softer and more luxuriously smooth broadcloth, contrasting cotton piping trim, and an elastic waistband. Tailored in a traditional style these cotton pajamas have a button-front top (approx. 27" long) with a notched collar and full-cut, elastic-waist bottoms (approx. 31" inseam).

• 100% cotton pajamas have a button-front top and elastic waist bottoms
  • Broadcloth is a smooth, finely woven cotton
  • Feels terrific year round
  • Available in women's plus sizes
  • Machine wash and dry
  • Imported

@lolakimono

Thank you. 

Inseam of at least 34".

I think I may need to wear men's pajamas.