Honored Contributor

Re: That Woman Collection by Marlo Thomas - HSN

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

While there was no clarification in the description on screen they spoke of the jackets as if they were real suede......I did hear Colleen mention Marlo's work with St. Jude's but I didn't hear nor have I read that any of the proceeds for the clothing are going to her charity. Which is fine but I'd find her prices more palatable if they were...

Am I the only one who was mortified by the 'cousin' in SC that Marlo seemed not to know??

Colleen stated they were ...meaning some proceeds were going to St. Jude.  I wonder if that is true.    I wonder if she is correct????

I loved the pink jacket, but I canceled it.  I didn't want faux for that price.   

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm wishing and hoping that Marlo will eventually come on over to QVC.  Maybe offering 'Marlo Sport' or 'Marlo Casual', or 'Marlo Liesure' fashions.  Well, if Susan Lucci did it, so can Marlo...........right?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Marlo mentioned her co-star Ted Bessell and how much fun he was on set, behind the scenes.  And what a wonderful person he was and that he was key is making her show so entertaining (not her exact words).  ......................I do miss seeing him and often wonder what acting and other accomplishments he would have made throughout all of these past years. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).