Honored Contributor

Re: That Woman Collection by Marlo Thomas - HSN

@Chi-town girl -

Thanks for the reminder! I need to set an alert in the HSN app to make sure I don't miss this. I'll bet she is on The List, too. Should be a fun show.

Marlo Thomas has always had such great style; I've got high hopes for her collection.

She is so busy with all of her other interests that it surprises me she made time for this.

Honored Contributor

Darn! I have dinner plans this evening and wil probably miss the sneak peek with Amy. 

Respected Contributor

The clothes don't look bad - but appear to be a bit on the pricey side..🤔
Super Contributor

the rose jacket looks beautiful!!!!!! But too expensive for fake suede.  Thankfully hsn has excellent sale prices!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have nothing at all against Marlo Thomas and she does some wonderful things but when a non-designer designer, I believe I'll call them hobbyists...when they charge more than an actual designer, by trade, I find that to be incredibly arrogant!

Honored Contributor

for those in the general area.....

http://image.email.hsn.com/lib/fe8d1271776c017476/m/14/20170106D_SO_Marlo_Event_01.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

The lace-up top is almost identical to the one shown on Danica Patrick's show the other day.

Honored Contributor

Nothing here wows me, but it looks more wearable than some other brands I have seen celebs do. She looks remarkable for her age! 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I have nothing at all against Marlo Thomas and she does some wonderful things but when a non-designer designer, I believe I'll call them hobbyists...when they charge more than an actual designer, by trade, I find that to be incredibly arrogant!

@Andreatoo, I don't think she sets her prices.  I think HSN does.  I have found that many times, HSN overprices new lines when they first arrive and then eventually the prices get lower the more they sell.  Sometimes when they do a first markdown on items, the price is more in line with what it should have been to begin with.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I would agree with you but for the fact that Pamela Dennis' line was priced reasonably by comparison.

The irony is that she's dressed Marlo Thomas on a few occasions!

Here's to hoping that a good portion of the profits are going to St. Jude's...