Regular Contributor

That Szish List..

[ Edited ]

She was offering A443472 (Franco Sarto round heeled sandal) on the home page of QVC for $99 plus $5.50 shipping and handling....

Today at Macy's same exact shoe for $99 free shipping with an offer to get $24.75 off the $99 price.

I love these shoes....but QVC is so out of  touch.  And that Szish list is crazy with the prices.

Franco.jfif

Respected Contributor

Pretty sandal!

Esteemed Contributor

Lot of QVC shoppers like Easy Pay. One can get those sandals home for $16.00.  Macy's doesn't offer Easy Pay.

Esteemed Contributor

My sister is all about the convenience and the Easy Pay. I say I will take a sale price all day, everyday. I try to keep EP to a minimum.

Like the OP, I always check to see if an item is available elsewhere before buying it on QVC, and then always through a rebate site.

Honored Contributor

Btw, I like the show format.  

With guest designers/vendors.

Would love to see a different hairstyle on Ms. Szish.........just one time, just for fun.  Maybe styled by one of the hair product vendors.  

Anyway, love Katrina and her show.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Oh gee @AvalonRose , I ended up buying these because of you!  Thanks for the heads up.  I watched the show for the first time last night.  I really enjoyed it.  

Honored Contributor

The EP is attractive to some people, did Macy's offer EP?  Also sizing can be a problem when, QVC usually has the full range of sizes on shoes and other online retailers often do not.   

Honored Contributor

Re: That Szish List..

[ Edited ]

@AvalonRose   So, did you buy a pair at Macy's?  I noticed that the largest size they have is 6.5M.

If you are lucky enough to wear that size or smaller, you are in luck.  If not, oh well.  I guess you have to buy a pair where they are available in your size.

QVC always has the most sizes and color than any brick and mortar store when it comes to shoes.  

E546B4D1-5F6E-4559-981E-6759335C5D3F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@AvalonRose   So, did you buy a pair at Macy's?  I noticed that the largest size they have is 6.5M.

If you are lucky enough to wear that size or smaller, you are in luck.  If not, oh well.  I guess you have to buy a pair where they are available in your size.

QVC always has the most sizes and color than any brick and mortar store when it comes to shoes.  

E546B4D1-5F6E-4559-981E-6759335C5D3F.jpeg

@Carmie   Usually on the Macy's site there's a place to click or slide and see ALL available sizes. 

Honored Contributor

I love the Szish list and the host.  Don't care for those sandals but if I did I always search the internet for lower prices and make my choice between a much better price or EZ pay.  Depends on the situation.