Respected Contributor

Just received it. First off, it was shipped in a box big enough for two pairs of shoes, in the boxes. Second, it smells like toxic chemicals. Very strong offensive odor. Third, this thing is GIGANTIC. All the reviews said it runs small. What???? I got a 34DD which I wear regularly, this thing is at least two sizes too big. I could put two cantaloupes in it. What a waste of my time and money. Never again QVC. I’ll stick to my Wacoal and VS. What a stupid decision to order this piece of junk. Live and learn. I need to stop making these bad decisions. 

Respected Contributor

Re: That Soma TSV bra - HATE

Well, misery loves company!  @Grouchomarx I bought two as well so sorry.

Respected Contributor

That's too bad....I did pass on that TSV....after reading reviews on it I decided it just didn't seem worth the risk.  I love Wacoal....and at least you can try them on at the store and know that it is the perfect fit and right for your body type.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's hard enough to find the right bra in person, let alone online. The only time I would buy online is if I already have the particular bra or if there are free returns.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Wow. I was going to buy it, but didn't and based on your experience I am so glad I didn't. Thanks for posting your review. I had it in my "wish list" as a possible purchase..

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

Bras are a PITA to select, and when you find one that works, they often discontinue it. I myself am about ready to try a bra from Thirdlove, have any of you tried them ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx 

Say it isn't so?! I haven't gotten mine yet!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Just received it. First off, it was shipped in a box big enough for two pairs of shoes, in the boxes. Second, it smells like toxic chemicals. Very strong offensive odor. Third, this thing is GIGANTIC. All the reviews said it runs small. What???? I got a 34DD which I wear regularly, this thing is at least two sizes too big. I could put two cantaloupes in it. What a waste of my time and money. Never again QVC. I’ll stick to my Wacoal and VS. What a stupid decision to order this piece of junk. Live and learn. I need to stop making these bad decisions. 

Call CS. Explain the smell and terribly wrong size and tell them you do not deserve to pay return S&H and that the original S&H be credited. I have had succes w CS when an item was defective. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Shades of Wonder Bra, if anyone remembers that fad back in the 80's. I remember I had just had my son a few months earlier and went bra shopping for a new bra. I tried on the Wonder Bra and I gasped when I saw how obscene I looked in the thing. Anyway, my point is, the Soma bra TSV  reminded me of the Wonder Bra and of course I didn't take a chance on it.

Honored Contributor

The reasons people think they are entitled to refund of S&H.