Honored Contributor

The one I used to buy from years ago, but some how lost track of?  I'll be watching.  

Honored Contributor

Yes.  Same one.  I think they look pretty boring.  Nothing you can't find in other brands.  

Honored Contributor

I love JJill and it is refreshing to see classic clothing. We don't all like garish colors and loud prints, it's nice to see something for everybody. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

LOVE JJIll!  most of my wardrobe is from them.  I love they have a new collection monthly!  I had the opportunity to model locally for them twice.   It was a lot of fun.  

They have some fabulous sales, but sometimes I can't wait for those if I want the new items in my size!

Honored Contributor

I wandered by a presentation the other day and realized it was the Catalog J Jill after I changed the channel.  They were presenting yet another style of leggings.  Not exactly classic clothing in my book,

Regular Contributor

J.Jill and Pat James DeMentri  Perfect classic pairing ❣️

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

The one I used to buy from years ago, but some how lost track of?  I'll be watching.  

I purchased from them too in the past, but with a coupon.  Just like Chicos.  Not a value at regular prices.  Some are saying this is classic clothing?  Really?  Pretty trendy looking to me. 

Contributor

As nice as they are...they seemed a bit pricey to me

Honored Contributor

@depglass  You get great sales on JJill website.  They sometimes are giving 40% and 30% off.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Yes.  Same one.  I think they look pretty boring.  Nothing you can't find in other brands.  

@rms1954 I did get some REALLY nice linen tanks with the neckline I like, I hadn't seen anywhere else.