Honored Contributor

Thanks for the support gals!!! The jacket is on its way......

I decided to order that suede jacket even though it was so expensive.  I don't need anymore clothes and don't even have an item I need to "pick up" to make other things work!

The high point as that when I ordered it, they were having a server issue with the computers.  I called back this am and there was no order on file when I didn't get an invoice.  I told the teck that if I hadn't checked, I would have lost the jacket and I got them to extend the 25%  discount they were doing (Citizens of Humanity was an exclusion, of course!) and I got free shipping!

Thank you all "for being my backup" when we discussed this!  I will always think if the terrific friends I have here when I wear it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Thanks for the support gals!!! The jacket is on its way......

Did not see the original post, but glad you got something special for yourself.  It obviously was not a question of need but desire / want.  A true appreciation of beauty....wear it in good health and often !!!!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Is this your jacket?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@ECBG

Is this your jacket?

******************************************************That's it!  Only four or so in each size and made in a style I could never duplicate exactly in a million!!!  I even looked into having someone make it out of suede and couldn't get high quality leather!  I LOVE the 25% off and free ship!  Totally wasn't expecting that!!!!!

Yes, girls, I'll rent it...who's first!!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Our jacket has been here for a week, who is first?!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

oh @ECBG

you lucky girl!  you will love it.  i'm glad you took the plunge and i don't think you'll be sorry.

wear it in good health!   you'll look great in it!