Respected Contributor
Just watched Pat James-Dementri host Denim& Co. She was so professional, gave all the models sizes, all the information needed on clothes was a joy to listen to. Maybe she can educate some of the other hosts as there was no silly talk that is usually totally irrelevant to the program just great information from a very pleasant, educated, host. Thank you Pat.
Honored Contributor

Pat does an easy to watch informative presentation.

Super Contributor

I agree.  Pat is a wonderful host and has a good rapport with everyone.

Valued Contributor

@dulwich wrote:
Just watched Pat James-Dementri host Denim& Co. She was so professional, gave all the models sizes, all the information needed on clothes was a joy to listen to. Maybe she can educate some of the other hosts as there was no silly talk that is usually totally irrelevant to the program just great information from a very pleasant, educated, host. Thank you Pat.

This is exactly what I have been saying so many times. It is such a pleasant experience after seeing the dancing, prancing, supposedly " cute and sassy " remarks, the flipping of the hair you know etc... PJD is right up there with MBR,L.W. and L.M.  Such a great relief to hear her on the presentations. She is what I would call class.

Honored Contributor

Never understood why the presenters do not give the sizes of the models.  I have not watched Rene in a while but she ust to always ask each model what size there were wearing.  Kuddos to Pat.

Honored Contributor

Pat is very polished and professional.

Valued Contributor

Pat is always very good.  Wish she or Sandra could take over PM Style.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that Pat does an excellent job and when you watch her, you realize how different she presents compared to other hosts.  She is very professional and gives all the info.  I think she presents herself well.

Contributor

About 20 years ago, all QVC hosts gave measurements on clothing, including inseam on pants. About 6 or 7 years ago one of the hosts didn't like giving out the dimension. So QVC stopped it. It is annoying if you want to know how long a garment is. Lengths are in the product description online, but its a range, not actual measurements.

I wish they'd give the measurements again. 

Honored Contributor
To get the actual measurements on any garment, go to the item description, at the end of the text describing it are the words "click here". You will get more measurements than you ever wanted. That's why they stopped giving them on-air.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment