Trusted Contributor

From People.com 3/23/2020

Bethenny Frankel, CEO of SkinnyGirl, has donated 1 million masks to health care workers, part of her disaster relief effort "BStrong."

(Her line of jeans and sweaters is available on HSN and I own a lot of pieces from her collection.)

She has enlisted her five apparel manufacturers to produce medically-approved masks through her Global Empowerment Mission.

Thank you from a grateful customer!

Valued Contributor

Re: Thank you HSN's SkinnyGirl!

Awesome! The generosity of these people in the private industry, make a huge difference!

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 

Bethenny has been a big philanthropist in lots of natural disasters, using her own connections and funds, kudos to her!

I didn't watch RHONY when she was on that, so I'm not familiar with her TV career, but I've read lots about her in the press and she does a lot to help in emergencies.

She has my respect!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Good for her!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Bethenny knows how to get big things accomplished in crisis situations. I applaud and admire her for that. She doesn't just put her name on it either, for personal glory. In Puerto Rico she was on the ground and directly involved.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21
@KingstonsMom

Wow! I had NO idea Bethenny had done so much other philanthropy. I looked up her efforts after reading your posts...she really has been using her own wealth to help in several major disasters.
Absolutely fantastic! I applaud her wholeheartedly.