Trusted Contributor

I just watched the C Wonder show.  I turned the TV on late but I saw a lot of it.   From what I saw they did a great job.  They got right to the point showing each color, discussed garment and sizing and went to the models.  I got the information I needed up front.  They even had a model who was closer to the woman of  "average" height and size.  Not 5ft 9in tall and XXS.   All models are beautiful but when I want to buy I need to see someone who comes close to my size all round.  I am 5ft 4in and can not wear a petite as I am a 30in inseam.  They were polite, not talking over each other.  I heard all they had to say.  Jen did mention the quality was above the price charged but I did noy hear either of them comparing with the high end designers or stores.  Watching today was refreshing.   I will watch for the next C Wonder show.  I hope it goes as well.   I am now listening to Jen and David.  This show is going the same.   Someone needs to give Jen a hugh thanks for staying professional.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you Brad and Jennifer

I also agree with you.........great minds think alike because I had to start a thread, too over on Fashion!!  Brad's effort and caring shows and I love that Jen lets him do most of the talking.....it was a great show and probably the first one I've watched all the way through in a long time!

Valued Contributor

This is my first forum post and decided to post because Jennifer C is so amazing! I would love to see her more at night presenting. I like her presentation style, calm, informative and detailed. Also, she lets her personality shine, which I adore Smiley Happy More J. Coffey, please!

Honored Contributor

I am off work today and don't usually watch the Q at night anymore, so this is the first time I have watched the Q for any length of time in ages. I actually enjoyed the C Wonder and Joan shows even though I didn't purchase anything. Nice job by host and vendors. 

Honored Contributor

I love Jennifer hosting anything she presents.  It's easy to tell she loves her job.  She is great working with Brad too.  I watched their show yesterday and was happy to see they did it all over again today too.  I've emailed her on her FB page too, mostly about her being the hostess actually wearing swim suits.  I again emailed her this morning when I saw her & Brad together again this morning and just how much they click, and that they obviously really enjoy presenting together.

Yean, Jennifer is pretty cool I think!

Respected Contributor

I agree! Jennifer is really outstanding!

Honored Contributor

I love Jennifer Coffey's upbeat personality, as well as her intelligence that comes through so well.  Her vocabulary is outstanding.

She owned a retail clothing store in the past. 

Here's more about her career background:  

http://www.mysanantonio.com/community/north_central/news/article/Local-businesswomen-are-experts-in-...

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach  very cool - who knew?