Respected Contributor

We have had 77 degrees weather all week - today down to 34 and tomorrow 28  I must have known because I purchased SG's last TSV - jacket with zip in vest and hood.  I have never had one of her jackets before but today it was perfect.

It started raining and then sleeting and now we have about 3" snow - more coming but my jacket really worked even wore the hood.  A great buy for me.  Living in AZ I do not have too many warmer jackets but this can be heavy or lightweight.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the two tone weekend lightweight fleece wrap and I just love it.  I was so happy to get it as they were out of the color I wanted and then got more in.  I am delighted and it looks so classy, even my husband remarked about it and liked it.  Susan did a great job once again.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

That's great.  Those of us in the warmer climes need a good jacket for the occasional cold snap or travel to cold areas.  Because we don't wear them much, they last forever, don't they? 

What color did you get?  I got the red, which was a great color, and it has a lot of very nice features, including the vest.  Sadly, I must return mine, but good to hear you enjoy yours.  I'll try a Susan G. jacket another time.

Respected Contributor

I bought the red and love the fit of the black reversible vest.  Sorry yours did not work out.

Honored Contributor

I've had my issues with SG's fit over the years, but I couldn't pass up the TSV with the hood and vest.  I'll probably not use those two parts that much, but the coat itself is turning out to be very versatile.  I gambled and wore it in the rain, its a super warm raincoat as well.