Honored Contributor

Thank you all for looking out for me.  Bank called and everything is fixed.

Respected Contributor

So glad you got it straightened out!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Glad you resolved the issue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good for you!

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Honored Contributor

Glad to hear...I read the thread last night and hoped things would work out well for you!

Regular Contributor

Further on Facebook scams:

My feed has been loaded with "Clark's" and "Skechers" orthopedic footwear.  They use QVC logo.  They use Vionic footage (the marker dots down the leg).  They even use footage of QVC hosts.

Many people have marked them as scam, as have I.  Well I decided to report these ads to Facebook to see what would happen.  I received my report from Facebook this morning and they said they will NOT remove these ads as they do not violate their policies.  

Bottom line, Facebook doesn't care one bit about their members.  

Respected Contributor

@FLtricia wrote:

My feed has been loaded with "Clark's" and "Skechers" orthopedic footwear.  They use QVC logo.  They use Vionic footage (the marker dots down the leg).  They even use footage of QVC hosts.

Many people have marked them as scam, as have I.  Well I decided to report these ads to Facebook to see what would happen.  I received my report from Facebook this morning and they said they will NOT remove these ads as they do not violate their policies.  

Yep.  I will never and have never done Facebook.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@FLtricia wrote:

@FLtricia.  I had the same experience with Facebook admin after I verified that a product was not being sold by QVC and I reported it.

Congress is always investigating Meta for one thing or another.  I think they need to take a look at their willingness to provide a platform for scammers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I'm so glad that everything was fixed! These scammers can trick a lot of people and the websites look so real, its easy to think the deal is real.   I'm glad everything worked out in the end! Also, I'd recommend for you to send that facebook advertisement to Chico's customer support email- they would be grateful to know about the scammers and might be able to get their fraud department involved.  Thank you for the update! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@ECBG Fantastic. Glad it worked out.