Occasional Contributor

Textured Knit V-neck Reorder in New Colors Available Now

A238543 in now available to order in new colors of olive and stone, as well as the older colors of ruby, malachite, and black. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Re: Textured Knit V-neck Reorder in New Colors Available Now

I got my new olive in last week. I love it!

Valued Contributor

I've had the olive and stone for a month and have worn them a lot. I was not prepared for how dark the olive is. When I removed these tops from the outer white bag I thought I had a black top instead of olive . It was in the evening and under my lamps looked black. I was repackaging in the morning and in the morning light I saw it was indeed a very dark olive green. I have all of Louis's olive items and none are a dark as this one. I really like how this is almost an olive/black and looks so rich against many colors especially black. Just a heads up if you are thinking this olive is in his regular tones of olive.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info, buddylou and HAPPY LADY. I have the whisper knit dress in olive (love!) and quite a few olive items from prior seasons and did notice that this year's olive is darker--yes, a beautiful color. I'm anxious to see how the new suede jacket will go with all of the olives.