Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Thank you, my vacation was a long overdue break and the first vacation DH and I have taken together in 14 years!

I think if your wardrobe is primarily cool tones, the white sandals would probably be the way to go, unless you're one of those ladies who won't wear white shoes after Labor Day, which would then be a bit more limiting. The brown ones are neutral though and would probably work with most anything. Tough choice!

Funny how men are immune to our fashion trends and just want to see us in whatever they perceive as sexy or attractive to THEM! Gotta love'em! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse

I was pondering the matching issue but I actually do prefer the white and grey. I wish every dilemma was this trivial. LOL

My husband's favorite response to 'what do you think?' is 'it would look better on the floor'

:-)

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

LOL 😁

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse

I'm resurrecting our thread because I finally picked up a pair of gladiators! Woot woot!

Well I ordered them anyway...

JS gladiator.jpg

What do you think?! Believe it or not they're Jessica Simpson's but the reviews are good and according to a friend of mine her shoes are quite comfortable.

$68.90 on sale at Nordstrom's

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,Like those!  They're much nicer than the ones that go all the way up almost to the knee.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Yeah I've never liked the knee high ones either, not for myself anway..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,They were never attractive.  Good design makes you look better.  If the item is the only thing you see, IT is wearing you.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

I really like those. They look very on trend and very comfortable too! They have just enough of a heel to keep from being too flat and give a bit of a lift. The color is really good too and will look great with a lot of those earthy tones I see you wearing. Nice choice! I hope you love them when they arrive and that you'll wear them in good health! 😃

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse

I thought you would appreciate them! Love the color and I think they'll be a cute pop with most of my neutral palette

I have to tell you though that I was caught by surprise that it was almost a year ago that we had this conversation! It certainly didn't seem that long

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Texasmouse

I thought you would appreciate them! Love the color and I think they'll be a cute pop with most of my neutral palette

I have to tell you though that I was caught by surprise that it was almost a year ago that we had this conversation! It certainly didn't seem that long

@Andreatoo

I know, right?? Time goes faster, the older I get. Smiley Sad