Respected Contributor

@Terrywu - MANY PRAYERS TODAY🙏🏻

@@Terrywu ~ Thinking of you today, and sending many prayers your daughters way, and to you and her children.  Praying all will go well with her surgery and recovery.  Stay strong in your faith and hope!

👼🏻🙏🏻👼🏻

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Terrywu - MANY PRAYERS TODAY🙏🏻

I am also praying for the very best outcome for your dear daughter.  I am also praying for you and her children.  Please know that her medical team is devoted to her care.  What a hard time for her and you and the children, but please be consoled that we are with you in spirit. 

Esteemed Contributor

God bless you all today. 🙏❤️

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Valued Contributor

I apologize for not updating but my daughter's surgery was postponed until March 11 unfortunately.  Just gives her more time to worry.  Again I really appreciate all of the kind messages.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Terrywu wrote:

I apologize for not updating but my daughter's surgery was postponed until March 11 unfortunately.  Just gives her more time to worry.  Again I really appreciate all of the kind messages.  Thanks again.

@Terrywu ~ That’s ok!  Prayers are always good and welcome.  Sorry for the postponement.  I’ll pray so that her anxiety, fear, worry and stress are less, and prayers, faith and hope will help during this time. 🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu   prayer is never wasted Terry Heart  This gives us more time to get our prayers in.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Terrywu, I missed your posts, so I don't know the situation. But I wish your family the best of luck.

Maybe someone can clue me in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland