Honored Contributor

Re: Terrible Bra....Feather Pure Comfort Molded Wireless Bra A351593

It's frustrating when you find the perfect bra and then it's discontinued! That happened to me with a CK bra that was especially nice but then 'POOF' it was gone!

I've bought a few different labels over the years, including Victoria's Secret, but I find I can count on Bali to make a supportive bra that's not padded, no seams/no itchy lace.

This is the style I presently purchase: B543

bali bra.jpg

I do have a couple of the Breezies, underwire free, that work for me but I didn't like the underwire that I tried.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo, I chanced upon a CK bra that is perfect for me, so I bought a pile of backups just in case.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Andreatoo, I chanced upon a CK bra that is perfect for me, so I bought a pile of backups just in case.

@suzyQ3 

Care to share? What's the style no. ?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 

Care to share? What's the style no. ?

@Andreatoo, sure. I bought the color in the picture below.

Padded bra with underwire and lace trim at top. Ultra soft lining. Adjustable straps with Calvin Klein logo on strap. Hook and eye closure.

• Padded underwire cups with lace trim and soft lining
  • Adjustable straps
  • Hook-and-eye closure, elasticized band
  • Style #F2892
  • Nylon/elastane; lining: polyester
  • Hand wash

Calvin Klein - Seductive Comfort Customized Lift Bra

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

That's very pretty! But I'm always leery of lace it rarely seems to agree with me

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 

That's very pretty! But I'm always leery of lace it rarely seems to agree with me

@Andreatoo, I can't feel the lace at all, but that's just me.

I found it today in size and preferred color on Bloomingdale's, and they're having their F&F 25 percent off. I'm thinking of stocking up yet again. It's crazy, but I can't tell you difficult it is for me to find a comfortable, well-fitting, and attractive (my least concern) bra.

I might have to add a room to the house for storing them if I keep this up.