Honored Contributor

Re: Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?

@seedpie wrote:

I loved it today when Susan was on with Carolyn and Carolyn told her to just hush up so she could get through the choices of the TSV.  Susan hushed up.

@seedpie 

Alright Carolyn!!!  I wish I had seen that!!! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I noticed this morning on a.m. style when Leah was going to present the TSV she said Susan will stay off stage while I go over all the colors and size ranges. She completed her part beautifully and then in came Susan. Susan is very rude and disrespectful and talks over the hosts and carries on other conversations that are picked up on the mic. But I did notice with Leah, She was a little tamer. Maybe the same with Carolyn, maybe a certain type post can reign her in a little bit. 

@KACEE1115 

Bravo for Leah.....I feel sorry for the poor hosts paired with Susan, she wont even let them go through the colors without her continuous interruptions and getting the show off track.....  There's only a few hosts that manage to slow Susan down so they can do their job....it looks like Carolyn, Leah, and maybe Pat.....I dont know how Pat does it with that regular Susan Graver show 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

KINETIC energy OVERLOAD.  Poor Nella.

Esteemed Contributor

She was beautiful with her darker hair and highlights.  Now looks old and tired.   As far as SG., She is just enthusiastic about her clothes.  I didn,t see any tension.  I just watched the jacket presention.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

A bit off topic, but it has been mentioned here: I really wish that people would stop trashing Antonella's hair. Her hair color has nothing to do with her job, and it's really none of our business. How would any of us feel if we were told daily that others didn't like our hair? Saying you liked it better before doesn't make it any better.

Also, I rarely if ever hear anyone talk about how the men look, unless it is complimentary. What's up with that? 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt   I know - Pat has done it for years.  The host must lose their minds. 

Honored Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

A bit off topic, but it has been mentioned here: I really wish that people would stop trashing Antonella's hair. Her hair color has nothing to do with her job, and it's really none of our business. How would any of us feel if we were told daily that others didn't like our hair? Saying you liked it better before doesn't make it any better.

Also, I rarely if ever hear anyone talk about how the men look, unless it is complimentary. What's up with that? 

@LorelaiGilmore, one poster recently commented that she can no longer watch this host because of her hair color.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@LorelaiGilmore, one poster recently commented that she can no longer watch this host because of her hair color.

@suzyQ3 Ugh

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

Blond hair makes a woman "softer" & younger.  instant cure on TV is make middle age women blond and leave it at that.  But it is true.  Dark haired women just show their age more.  At least on TV.  So instead of creeping greyness, make it all blond and better.   Mary Beth knows.

I think the only one that can handle Susan is Pat.  The shows seem calmer when she is on with Susan.  Perhaps the worst pairing is with Antonella.  If anything , just put her by herself and sell jewelry.  Everyone will be happier. 

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't say that Pat has any control over Susan, She just plays along with her. Jayne Brown and Lisa Robertson are the only 2 hosts that Susan has behaved for.